1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Metal Research Mk677

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by djslastchance, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:03 AM.

1. djslastchance

djslastchance

Hey guys has anyone tried this company metal research. Super cheap $45 for 90 capsules at 10 milligrams even if it's a little under doses still worth the money most places are charging 70 and up for 60 caps so if anybody knows his company and fry them please give me I'll be back before I buy it

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

never tried

but how is it worth it if underdosed...false economy

rather buy real, properly dosed stuff

super cheap is usually super cheap for a reason

Penguin likes this.
  3. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

4. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

How is this MK677 stuff gents? Or whatever it’s called?

Can anyone give a decent rundown of what to expect? Has anyone had results from it that made it worthwhile?

Tried cardarine and Ostarine and wasn’t particularly impressed with either, I know it’s not the same but it’s often mentioned in the same sentence.

A ml of Testosterone > Both.

Is this any more effective than say GHRP2
    Or Mod-GRF?

I’m asking as you see “In human studies it has been shown to increase muscle mass and bone mineral density, it also has the ability to alter the metabolism of body fat. By increasing the levels of growth hormone, the results you can expect from MK-47 are; increased lean muscle tissue, imrpoves sleep pattern, increase fat oxidation increased appetite and faster recovery“

Which is mostly a load of bollocks.

Hgh Itself has never ever once been shown to increase muscle mass in any way shape or form that would assist or benefit hypertrophy or a gym session so I’m skeptical, what have people found from using it?

5. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

It definitely increases appetite so if your pushing for size I’d say it is a benefit, if he was around I’d say GM-20 would agree here.
    Me personally I pop one in the morning on training days to help increase appetite (when I remember if I’m honest) but also in the evening to improve sleep and for that reason itself it works for me. Wether it’s a placebo or not is up for debate but it works and I don’t have the luxury where I can pop diaz, codein and the likes for a decent sleep.
    I’m sure SunnyD was giving these a run for a bit too.

They can make you hold water at 20mg per day.

BigChap92 likes this.
  6. AMW83

AMW83 Top Contributor

Sorry I’m a bit rushed this morning Bigchap92

BigChap92 likes this.
  7. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

Nah that’s ace mate, exactly what I was after. Thanks!

8. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Increased appetite initially
    Increased water retention
    Decreased joint pain
    Improves quality of sleep

Haven't used any GH/peptides etc to compare with.

BigChap92 likes this.
  9. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

As above
    Defo increased appetite, so wouldn't recommend on a diet
    Improved sleep
    So just those 2 alone will improve recovery/growth
    Personally I'd only use mwf or on nights of from GH if using
    Wouldn't go above 20mg
    10mg is effective for me

Greedy Ben and BigChap92 like this.
  10. noel

noel Top Contributor

poor mans GH IMO

handy for off season if appetite issues or you aren't using GH daily (im not a believer in the off days GH unless its budget where I understand)

can make you hold a bit of water..... if you don't have GH, don't want to use or maybe are travelling and cant take needles etc makes sense there

BigChap92 and pooley1810 like this.
  11. djslastchance

djslastchance

Yes sir that's definitely the poor man's GH LOL that's why I am taking this route and I am not taking any days off.. I am already on 500mg of test a week. I think this will be a good combination

12. Penguin

Penguin Full Member

I had fantastic results with it mate. I only used it for its recovery/healing benefits and the changes genuinely shocked me. I can't comment on its muscle building/fat loss effects though as the recommended dose for that is around 25mg per day. I was taking 10mg before bed to aid in wound healing and it was mint for that.

I did try 20mg once, I ate pretty much everything in the fridge and it made me feel really fatigued so that experiment didn't last lol. Got some numbness in my fingers too at 20mg.

I haven't tried the others you mentioned so apologies if that was a shit review haha.

BigChap92 likes this.