1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Metformin

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by Scudd33, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

What is the correct way to use metformin for weight loss?
    Was pretty shocked to see this being used for that I don’t get how though.
    Anyone care to explain?

2. noel

noel Moderator

Once a day with large carb meal. it will just help with the way your body processes the food not direct weight loss via any metabolic increase. Can give some the shits or stomach aches too. Start 250mg then 500mg if ok. Prefer the normal version to the extended release. Very very useful if you use slin (use on off days) otherwise as above. I prefer it to using Berber in or ala as little chance of making me hype plus it’s super cheap Some research says it can negatively effect:IGF-1. If your using aas not a big worry IMO

Scudd33 and pooley1810 like this.