Microwave "prep" Meals

The sole reason I make an attempt now to control sodium when I'm pushing food is moon head.

It's the fucking bane of bulking life......

If it wasn't for that I would give zero fucks about sodium. I'm always stronger and perform better in the gym when it's high!

Dat well lubricated nervous system feel

Thats the thing, its required for effective muscle contraction.

I know a few bbers who are fanatical about cutting it. One in particular is almost paranoid of it - literally would only drink bottled water (and only certain brands) and certain toothpaste etc.

I genuinely think it held him back in terms of being able to push farther for muscle gain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everyone should be hammering two teaspoons of the stuff with every meal but I do believe restricting it to much can have consequences - especially if you train as hard as these guys did, you sweat buckets and are losing the stuff right left and centre... government guidelines don't apply in these cases IMO

did u pm @zack then ye how much he say?

Bruh

Me and sir doinkulous are Manchester bredrin

That is a bond beyond immeasurable , 2 hydrogen and one oxygen

That's the level of bondage that we entail

Thus the only immigrant is you

Dirty scouser

Wouldn't use or trust them personally. I wouldn't say they're a rip off because I'd imagine they cost a lot to run. It's like eating out in a restaurant, a burger might only cost £5 in ingredients, but when you factor in costs of staff, electricity etc etc it all adds up to the the £15 you pay.

The whole point of bodybuilding is slowly being made too easy...

Can't figure out what to eat, hire a coach
Don't know how to train, hire a trainer
Can't be arsed to prep food/be organised, pay a food company

FFS...

Wouldn't use or trust them personally. I wouldn't say they're a rip off because I'd imagine they cost a lot to run. It's like eating out in a restaurant, a burger might only cost £5 in ingredients, but when you factor in costs of staff, electricity etc etc it all adds up to the the £15 you pay.

Can't figure out what to eat, hire a coach
Don't know how to train, hire a trainer
Can't be arsed to prep food/be organised, pay a food company

FFS...
Hey quiet down brah!
Some of us make our living by spoon feeding others!!! :D

There is a lot of snobbery, pretentiousness and bandwagon jumping in the "fitness industry".

Don't know about "prep" ready meals, but I could absolutely grow, get leaner, whatever - on Lidl ready meals - 1.50 a go. Havent tried putting on muscle with them yet, but have successfully dieted using them. Taste great too.

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1463743439.479352.jpg

£1.49 from lidl.
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1463743695.543279.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1463743713.812203.jpg

Had this on the side. £3.78 all in

Odd response tbh regardless of what level or type of humour it might have been in tented.
Surely you're used to my sense of humor by now dude?:)
It's a joke to Aaron based on all the comments he was getting at bodypower for prepping him self (he made a FB status about it).

P.S. I don't know about anyone else but when I hire a coach I want to be spoon fed a plan. I pay so I don't have to think. IME most people share that point of view.

Surely you're used to my sense of humor by now dude?:)
It's a joke to Aaron based on all the comments he was getting at bodypower for prepping him self (he made a FB status about it).

P.S. I don't know about anyone else but when I hire a coach I want to be spoon fed a plan. I pay so I don't have to think. IME most people share that point of view.

Fair enough I wasn't aware of that.

It came across as if you where saying "shhh don't tell all these idiots that are paying me to spoon feed them".....

Sensitive matter for me clearly ; )

FFS...

I dunno...its still the same process ie you can't buy the workouts.

I think it's more people cashing in on those that want it easy.

A lot of it is convenience

I wouldn't call it affordable to the average person but to those doing a little better for themselves yuppies on the go I suppose

Don't see it as anything less then an advantage if you can afford it

Yer I would go for it tbf if the food sources and quality where right AND I had the disposal ha ha

Who wouldn't?

a woman at the gym preps some of the gym staff's meals for them...£3 a meal.
chicken and veg with sweet potato.
i have 4 meals at work (productive shit arent i) so that would cost me £12 a day...5 days a week = £60.
£240 a month?

fuck, thats my entire months food shop + gym rates together!

Back