1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Blast & Cruise

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Gene Takovic, May 11, 2020.

1. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Find a show next year and work backwards. What do you look like now? What class are you thinking about? Any idea on federation?

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

This is not blasting and cruising.

Blast would be putting exogenous hormones above natural base layer.

A healthy cruise would be to drop to a low dose of test only, not add a second compound.

Maybe the elite pros cruise on more but you could cruise on 125mg per week only.

Trying to do too much too soon.

300mg test only 12-16 weeks. Cruise on test at 125mg per week for same period of time blasting. Then maybe add an oral but I'd be saving test deca etc for later.

I didn't actually do what I preaching above but I just did what a gym bro told me. If I could go back I'd so test only as opposed to 2 compounds which is what I did.

Simon90 likes this.
  3. noel

noel Moderator

youll know after that first cycle whats what. Then if you go for a show youll need to alter that cycle i made too....thats the time for the anavar or winstrol. Find out how you go on the least possible sensible dose to give yourself room. You may need a touch more as a bigger guy but always good to have some powder in the keg

Gene Takovic likes this.
  4. Gene Takovic

Gene Takovic Full Member

Thanks Noel, will wait until next summer now with what’s going on there’s no rush and it allows me to do things more methodically.

5. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I’d listen to Noel and sunny mate. I went 500mg my first cycle...if I could go back In time I’d have done 300 aswell...then 2nd cycle go to 500...that way your getting the most out of the smallest amounts. And get more from using bigger amounts in the future.

Gene Takovic likes this.
  6. Gene Takovic

Gene Takovic Full Member

I’d only ever start and 300 and even subsequent couple of cycles after would continue to use 300 but tweak diet and try and maximise the dose through other methods.

I see way too many people start @500 and then even by the second cycle they are at 600 or 750 and still complaining they aren’t getting the desired results, which is absurd for beginners.

pooley1810 likes this.
  7. noreason

noreason Full Member

First cycle for me was around 420mg pw. Currently cruising on 90mg pw.

8. Gene Takovic

Gene Takovic Full Member

Good sensible cycle :thumb: how’s it going?

9. noreason

noreason Full Member

It was a great cycle. Went from 10.10st at around 10/12% body fat, to just over 12 st and kept a fairly similar body composition. Waist size stayed at 30.

Gene Takovic likes this.
  10. Gene Takovic

Gene Takovic Full Member

Good to see people getting good results from a first cycle, many waste the first 3-4.

11. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

I'm still on my first cycle mate, had great results.

12. noreason

noreason Full Member

That’s because you have never stoped Ken.

huntingground likes this.
  13. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

:lol::lol: