1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk-677 Muscle Rage

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Swole29, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Jake the muss

Jake the muss King Nothing Full Member

We’ll I have been a 3 a day ( taken at night ) and have non of the effects any of you described. Mabye I should up my dose to 5 a day ?

2. RACK

RACK TPW Rep

3 dose of what mg though?

If it’s 3 x 10mg then there’s no way on earth you’d not get any sides from 30mg of mk a day
    Unless there was nothing in it

pooley1810 likes this.
  3. Jake the muss

Jake the muss King Nothing Full Member

Ye currently on 30mg , up it to 50mg all at once ? I’m a bit lethargic and sluggish/lazy during the day but no hunger or bloat at all .

4. RACK

RACK TPW Rep

If you don’t get any bloat or hunger then those are defo up points

5. Gav

Gav Full Member

Would mk help with healing wounds?
    I'm having both of my big toe nails removed surgically in the new year and was wondering about compounds to help me heal, doc says it normally takes 6 weeks for recovery and I want to be out of action for as little as possible,

Tia