1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk677 And Lgd 3033

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by BigBartlett, Mar 23, 2022.

Tags:
  1. BigBartlett

BigBartlett

Okay I’ve never done sarms before

how should I run these together and dosages.
    What pct I should run and on cycle therapy I should run and they amount

I’ve heard you need to run a test base with 3033 but I really don’t want too for now will that be okay?

thanms

2. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

It will be fine to not run a base just be ready for your e2 to be tanked hardcore. Pretty sure they are around the same dosages of 10-30mg per day. I split doses for a steady level but you can just take one dose.

I've personally never ran a pct after a SARMs cycle felt kinda crappy for a few weeks got back to normal after. If you feel like it's absolutely needed I'd run a light pct of your choice.

BigBartlett likes this.
  3. BigBartlett

BigBartlett

Hi
    Thanks for the advice. I will keep all that noted.I might run a test booster and a AI if I feel like it then to make sure I’m not crashing completely! I’ve heard good things about 3033 but I’ve also heard it can really suppress you like yk11 or s23

4. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Honestly, you'll inevitably just crash your testosterone levels.

Here's my prediction:

You'll do this course, feel great. Come off, feel rubbish. Google many things as to why you feel rubbish, waste a load of time trying to remidy your issue, skirt around the actual cause like you've missed your exit on a roundabout until the day you either decide to just run a testosterone cycle or just give up and stop it all altogether.

Honestly, if you're looking down this avenue and you are adamant you don't want to inject, don't do it as it just isn't worth the hassle itl bring.

Just my opinion, I'm sure you'll have your own.

Jamesalan likes this.
  5. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

I would have to agree jusjamin. OP you need to further your knowledge a bit as your statement about the test booster shows how little you have looked into this stuff.

Don't expect hardly anything from any test booster except very minimal help.

Also running an AI while on SARMs would ensure complete shutdown of your hormones as the AI would be eliminating estrogen that is hardly existent.

Thinking about this a bit more what I would suggest is running them separately. As in run the lgd. Then start mk right after you are done. Reason being is while said test levels are recovering and you would usually feel like crap the mk will bridge that and make ya feel a bit better.

But I would also learn more if I were you.

6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Just run a proper steroid cycle.

7. Reps

Reps Top Contributor

why people fucj around with every thing but proper gear. They scared to inject themselves.

Rob O’tren likes this.
  8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

I think the only people here that have even run sarms are me and @Jamesalan, so you're not going to get a lot of advice. I've only run 4033 not 3033 so I can't give you any advice on dosage either but what I did with 4033 and ostarine was start out just under the dosages banded about online and I kept upping it until it got to the point that it actually seemed to be worth doing.

AI while you're on sarms is going to crash your e2. Running a serm while you're on might lower your level of suppression, in theory, never tried it myself. You could also use hcg if you can handle subq pinning with a little insulin needle.

For PCT use 10mg to 20mg of nolva a day for 45 days or so.

9. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

You'll just tank your natty test and mess up your lipids for some temporary water weight.

10. Reps

Reps Top Contributor

Sarm fucking shmarm

TREN

The end

11. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

As long as you aren't a maxed out natty in theory with SARMs or any steroid if you keep working out after you will keep some gains.

That is def what happened with me the only time I lost a ton of gains and got fat was when I decided to stop working out all together for 2 months lol.

@Richard Dick @Sjundea Has used em before as well.

What I think he is not understanding is mk677 is not a sarm and shouldn't be treated as such it's just commonly made by sarm companies and sold alongside them. Same story with cardarine and others.

12. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Well actually there is a lot OP doesn't understand. For me I did tons of research before coming here and poking people with a stick about their personal experiences.

Seems a good amount do it the other way around.