Mobsters grip n stuff

Thursday
Close Grip Bench Press
to 142.5-kilos x 2 x 1 reps, 145-kilos x 1 x 1 reps

Low Row
Medium width d-ring handle
to stack +5p x 12 reps (other sets were 15)

DOTBDLTO
to 170-kilos x 9 reps (7+2 had to stop to push the plates back on)

Friday
Iso Press
to 72.5-kilos x 6 reps @

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 8 reps @

TPD
to 16p x 7 reps

W/Curls
to 42.5-kilos x 7L and 8R reps

Monday
Leg Press
to 350-kilos x 20 reps

SSB Squat
to 115-kilos x 12 slow hard reps

Seated Leg Curls
to stack + 5p x 12 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack x 19 hard reps

Thursday
Close Grip Bench Press
to 140-kilos x 1 reps, 142.5-kilos x 1 rep, 145-kilos x 2 x 1 reps

Iso Lever Row
40-kilos x 8 reps, 80-kilos x 8 reps, 120-kilos x 6 reps

DOTBDL-TO
to 170-kilos x 7+3 reps (same pause as before cos I forgot to bring my collars). The set took about 75-90 seconds with the pause

what is the Point to this? i do not see any Overall muscular development at all. Weak legs & upper Body. Each to their own.
If it's each to their own how about not posting a comment. Or google 'Ironmind Rolling Thunder Handle'. It's a test of grip strength (hence the 'grip expert' and not pro bodybuilder against my name).

If it's each to their own how about not posting a comment. Or google 'Ironmind Rolling Thunder Handle'. It's a test of grip strength (hence the 'grip expert' and not pro bodybuilder against my name).
Wow..meltdown bro.. seen your Posts on other Forums(same Posts lol) like RXMuscle.. no one takes notice because you have no real Bodybuilding Knowledge. Maybe you should be on a powerlifting Forum? Even they Train full Body.

Wow..meltdown bro.. seen your Posts on other Forums(same Posts lol) like RXMuscle.. no one takes notice because you have no real Bodybuilding Knowledge. Maybe you should be on a powerlifting Forum? Even they Train full Body.

This forum is not limited to BBers. I am PL, there are SM and lots of different disciplines.

Strange reply. Did you know tmuscle invited me here? I'm a mod on RX too.

I would suggest unless you have something of value to add you don't post.

not

WOW...a mod. still no one writes on your threads. Maybe no one cares?

It’s not all about filling people’s logs with shit posts tho is it mate. A lot of people will, and are reading along. That’s what a training forum is used for yeah? Discussions pop up when they do. Or do you think it’s for posts about fetishes and other bizarre sexual references? Grow up pal.

Does having my own pet troll mean I'm kinda famous? :D

Friday
Iso Press
to 73.75-kilos x 4 reps LH and 6 reps RH (need to bring the left up obvs)

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 8 reps (might add a set so as to move to 90's)

TPD
to 16+1p x 6 reps (hard as f**K)

W/Curls
to 45-kilos x 3 LH and 6 RH reps (again I need to bring up the LH)

It’s not all about filling people’s logs with shit posts tho is it mate. A lot of people will, and are reading along. That’s what a training forum is used for yeah? Discussions pop up when they do. Or do you think it’s for posts about fetishes and other bizarre sexual references? Grow up pal.
grow up pal…. :lol:
Does having my own pet troll mean I'm kinda famous? :D

Friday
Iso Press
to 73.75-kilos x 4 reps LH and 6 reps RH (need to bring the left up obvs)

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 8 reps (might add a set so as to move to 90's)

TPD
to 16+1p x 6 reps (hard as f**K)

W/Curls
to 45-kilos x 3 LH and 6 RH reps (again I need to bring up the LH)

you should think yourself lucky i have brought up your thread… did you a favour otherwise you would continue to talk to yourself..

Back