1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Mod Grf/ipam Cycle Advice

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by wattup, Aug 9, 2017.

1. wattup

wattup

Hey guys,

Having some trouble putting this cycle together. I'm an endurance athlete, lets say a triathlete. With that said, it is not my focus to gain muscle as much as it is to speed up recovery, lose body fat, and increase stamina/endurance. I also have some nagging injuries that I think would benefit from a cycle as well. I'm thinking of doing a 12 week ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 at a dosage of 100mcg of each twice a day, morning and night. I'm also thinking about adding in 10mg of GW501516 per day.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me, or possible tell me how this could be improved? Thanks in advance.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

IPAM and CJC pre bed will assist with recovery as its assisting with natural GH output.... id rather use real GH though

endurance athletes can benefit as can anyone from this

a good friend was a 'triathlete' the suggested team shopping list when they went to the pharmacy in La Santa for training camps was low test , a little EPO and 2iu of GH pre bed ........

test for overall health, bones, recovery, muscle (in the sense of maintance) epo for endurance and GH for recovery. I wouldn't like to advise directly on EPO - so that's more of a "this is whats used".

Gav likes this.
  3. wattup

wattup

Thanks for the input. Are you saying that just taking the whole dose before bed would be more beneficial than splitting it up in two separate doses in the morning and at night? I currently using 300mg/week of test, sorry I meant to include that. I'd have to do a ton more research before I considered using EPO.

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

most petides get better results the more frequently you inject

if you were to do 1 only I would do pre bed to enhance the natural output.

if you can take 3 or 4 times a day it will be better than 2 .......

Gav likes this.
  5. wattup

wattup

Would I up the dosage, or just split it into 3 or 4 smaller doses if I opted to take it more times a day?

6. noel

noel Top Contributor

frequency so 100mcg is fine as a dose.... but inject it more.....so 100mcg x 4 a day will be better than 100mcg x 1 a day (of a ghrp and a cjc/grf_

IPAM id dose higher than a GHRP though

pre bed I used a few hundred...some use more..... hence for all the messing about and cost I prefer HGH.........

Gav likes this.
  7. wattup

wattup

Is there a reason that most mod grf comes in 2mg instead of 5mg like the IPAM? There are some places that sell the two as a blend. Should I be skeptical of a blend?