More Musclefood Disappointment

PaulAnderson

Top Contributor
I just received my last order from @musclefood and unfortunately it's another delivery with something wrong.

My last order I found all my whole egg cartons were on the turn and went off very quickly.

Now I've found items missing from my order.

The strange thing is that I received confirmation of my order with the items shown on there, but since the non-arrival of the items, when I view the order history it shows they aren't present.

I get the whole "out of stock" issues places face, but surely inform people, or send the item when it's available. Don't just remove any history of it from their order and continue on as if nothing has happened. Raises the question of when they get back to me if they say the item isn't on my order so I just have to live with it.

Very disappointed. I'm actually considering if enough is enough and I should start looking elsewhere.

Cant believe after all the threads made on this joke company people still order from them

Think it was only yourself @PaulAnderson and Neil R that were still advocates of their good service etc iirc @neil.rushton you liked the fact you could cash in on the "special offers" at any time and select payday as delivery date and option for saturday delivery appealed (Full rain man checking in).

Check out www.Themeatman.co.uk England based and the quality kicks the arse out of MF, delivery is spot on even for me and I'm highlands. I've been using them for circa 2.5 years

Use code AMW20

(Not srs about code)

Shame they don't have a rep that could actually interact with members on here in a non generic way (as they are a sponsor!?) instead of being a faceless company like. Post some shit, get slated, don't reply... Probably past the point of no return now like but would of helped I reckon.

Shame they don't have a rep that could actually interact with members on here in a non generic way (as they are a sponsor!?) instead of being a faceless company like. Post some shit, get slated, don't reply... Probably past the point of no return now like but would of helped I reckon.

Twitter and instagram slating always got a prompt reply from them.

Think it was only yourself @PaulAnderson and Neil R that were still advocates of their good service etc iirc @neil.rushton you liked the fact you could cash in on the "special offers" at any time and select payday as delivery date and option for saturday delivery appealed (Full rain man checking in).

Check out www.Themeatman.co.uk England based and the quality kicks the arse out of MF, delivery is spot on even for me and I'm highlands. I've been using them for circa 2.5 years

Use code AMW20

(Not srs about code)
Always see themeatman pop up, worth a punt? So dubious of online butchers these days....i bought 5kg of chicken breast from livelean not so long ago was spot on then after a few orders things started to go wrong...missing items, split bags etc the last straw was getting 5 kg chicken breast...after it was cooked i was left with just under half of it....rest was water and bits of fat that still needed trimming. Even the supermarkets have never been this bad

They all start off great but then you always see where they start to cut costs etc and the quality just goes out the window

Back