Mountaindogg podcast. Well worth a listen

Mr mac

TM Health & Safety officer
Top Contributor
A great podcast this week. Very honest and some dosages that will shock and disgust you. (Because there teenie)
Enjoy

Take a look at this video on YouTube:

People don't want to hear that 300mg/week is all you need.
Blows their shite gains on 2g/week out the window.

Fantastic

However I hope no one thinks he's never been over these doses before.

Off season n pre comp.

Fantastic

Off season n pre comp.
I think you have to read between the lines and the feeling I got was that he uses more of everything in competition but off season he is showing that his hardwork ethic and food intake are as essential as the gear

I think you have to read between the lines and the feeling I got was that he uses more of everything in competition but off season he is showing that his hardwork ethic and food intake are as essential as the gear
I mean in past years. He more or less states he ups it come comp time

What I'm saying is I'm sure in past as he was building size he used more off season

I mean in past years. He more or less states he ups it come comp time

What I'm saying is I'm sure in past as he was building size he used more off season

Agree.

A lot of older bodybuilders preach the basics we all know we should adhere too. They preach low to moderate doses.

Yet the older and wiser bodybuilder who preaches super strict form, clean tight diet year round, minimal doses (all good,worthwhile advice of course) probably exercised none of these religiously when they were young (the time when they made the most gains). It's all too easy imo for the huge guy to say 'Don't make the same mistakes as I did...'

Yeah that's wise of course but in the majority of cases your 'mistakes' got you huge lol. And I hate to say that

Posted using TMuscle App

Agree.

A lot of older bodybuilders preach the basics we all know we should adhere too. They preach low to moderate doses.

Yet the older and wiser bodybuilder who preaches super strict form, clean tight diet year round, minimal doses (all good,worthwhile advice of course) probably exercised none of these religiously when they were young (the time when they made the most gains). It's all too easy imo for the huge guy to say 'Don't make the same mistakes as I did...'

Yeah that's wise of course but in the majority of cases your 'mistakes' got you huge lol. And I hate to say that

Posted using TMuscle App
Exactly. V true

Fantastic

Off season n pre comp.
Yeh i always giggle a little when i hear the advanced preach the small doses. Im more than sure in 99% of cases large doses where used to attain their now size . And that the more moderate useage now keeps them in check . With obv slower progression than the early yrs .
Of course i may be wrong . But thats how i take it. Along with a pinch of salt. Saying that john is a ledgend none the less :)

Back