1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Mt2 Nasal Spray V Injecting

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by patpower, Jun 3, 2017.

1. patpower

patpower

Please can someone help a pale skinned Irish man out!
    Has anyone got any experience with taking MT2 with the nasal kit rather than the normal injecting?
    Any difference in effectiveness or side effects?
    And does anyone recommended Lab Peptides for MT2
    Any advice would be much appreciated

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ive heard its not as good
    But never used it
    Wud stick to jabs meself piece of piss anyway

Reacher likes this.
  3. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I was going to try nasal as jabs make me feel very sick but i was told using nasal gives half the side effects/ half the results.

Jab less amounts more frequent i think is the way to go.

4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Nasal is effective, but you need to do multiple sprays a day and use more than if you did it subq. Sides are marginally less

patpower likes this.
  5. UKmeathead

UKmeathead Full Member

Any other benefits of mt2 other than getting tanned, off to Egypt soon and was thinking about getting some.

6. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

Forget mt2 you need ak47 in Egypt

Gav, smurphy and Reacher like this.
  7. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

Sides only last 'til you build tolerance. Subq jabs aren't that big a deal really.

Lab Peptides and/or Peptide Labs have split from each other and one is meant to be good, the other shit – but helpfully, I can't remember which way around that works.

Have had good luck with uk-melanotan.com, so always go there now.

Guest and patpower like this.
  8. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

The guys I mentioned above mate – uk-melanotan.co.uk

Guest likes this.
  9. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Make your own, bac water, empty nasal spray from eBay. All the nasal sprays say how many metered doses they are per fill so a bit of maths and you can figure out how many sprays you need.

I had a load of mt2 in the freezer so had an experiment. Dunno who's good for it at the moment though.

I always found with jabs the side effects got worse the longer I took it. Never got used to the sick feeling (though quad subq seems to help a little along with anti histamines

Guest likes this.
  10. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Basically! Just needs a little more to do the job

Guest likes this.
  11. patpower

patpower

Thanks for everyone for the input. I went with with the injections pre-bed so far here's how it's going

Day 1 0.125mg before bed: no nausea, woke up with massive boner but went away once I got up
    Day 2 0.25mg before bed no nausea but boners lasted a few hours after wake up
    Day 3 0.5mg before bed very small nausea but not bad at all but mad crazy boners

I will continue with maintenance dose 0.5mg for 7 days and start with 3 min sun beds eod tomorrow and will adjust it dependent on results! As I'm a pale ass irish guy I'm not sure how it will go so I'm going to see how it goes with dosegages and UV exposure and adjust as I go

After that maintenance dose 0.5mg once per week

Will keep ye posted if anyone is interested

Iron Addict likes this.
  12. Iron Addict

Iron Addict Full Member

We're did you get your melotan from mate

13. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

90% of my mates get the boner sides. All i get is the sickness and sore joint sides. But i go very dark on MT2. Off work for a while so i may try a very low dose course again. Just need to find a decent sunbed shop. Local one shut.

Guest likes this.
  14. patpower

patpower

DRS Labs Mate

15. patpower

patpower

I'll take the boners over the nausea anyday mate.

But we will see how it goes today will be my first sun bed normally I'd go crazy red after one