• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Mt2 / Pt141 Blend

I get terrible sickness with only .1 dosing. Hence the nasal spray. Less injections the better!

you can still get nausea pre bed...I have and know others who have....

well it's there for me also but usually fall asleep within 30 mins so isn't really too bad.

however I once jabbed mt2 before a night shift before I knew about the nausea side as I been using small doses prior to this.. so used a slightly higher dose before 8 hour shift.. and wow that was terrible never again :sad:

Back