• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

MT2.

I tan pretty easy naturally, so for my first run with mt2 I used 0.5 mg every other day pre-bed to "load" didn't even get through the first 10mg vial and I was starting to look too dark for my liking!

I only did about three or four 6 minute sunbed sessions in that time fame as well, bought me out in afew freckles too but nothing bad, just afew on shoulders and 1 on my fore head.

My next run I'm just going straight into maintenance phase, probably 0.5mg once a week with one 6 or 9 minute sunbed session...

Loads of good points here guys.

Got a few weeks to think about it but think I'll load on:

0.5mg EOD
Then 0.5mg with 2 sunbeds per week.

Posted using TMuscle App

Yup in about 20years people will end up with permanent green hair and orange faces

Posted using TMuscle App

You're right we'll find out the long-term effects of MT2 use in due course.

But imo the bigger danger is long-term consumption of slow-cooked pearl barley and lentils (ie the breakfast of champions). We're finding the side effects of this diet to be quite hazardous. So far the sides include (but are by no means limited to):

-claiming you're 16st 10% bf with no pics to back it up

-claiming you can curl 100kg for reps with no vids to back it up and declining the presence of a willing witness

-trolling/speaking negatively on every thread and deludedly justifying the comments as 'speaking my mind' and 'saying the things no one else has the balls to say'

As you can see this diet has detrimental effects and I would caution people against following it. MT2 use is significantly safer in comparison

Tried it before and ended up looking the same colour as Christina Aguilara in the "DIRRRTY" video, it wasn't a good look for me.

Quite like the random hard ons with it though

I've had malignant melanoma - cured by surgery. I've had a squamous cell cancer - cured by radiation and chemotherapy. Still alive and kicking!

I'm nordic fair, burn through light clothing, and can never normally tan.

Fake tans and even sunscreens don't protect against skin cancer.

But MT2 does. I've done it for several years now in the summer, and not got burned since.

Very low doses, especially to start with, just to achieve a natural light tan. Apparent sides have been limited to minor nausea at first.

SubQ in the quad reduces nausea.

Sunbeds speed up MT2 tanning, but aren't safe. I don't use them.

I've had malignant melanoma - cured by surgery. I've had a squamous cell cancer - cured by radiation and chemotherapy. Still alive and kicking!

I'm nordic fair, burn through light clothing, and can never normally tan.

But MT2 does. I've done it for several years now in the summer, and not got burned since.

Very low doses, especially to start with, just to achieve a natural light tan. Apparent sides have been limited to minor nausea at first.

SubQ in the quad reduces nausea.

Sunbeds speed up MT2 tanning, but aren't safe. I don't use them.

Can you recommend a decent peptide site (Pretty sure it's allowed) for MT2 in the UK? I've tried various sources but none seem consistent in quality, unless I order from US.

love the stuff, never used to tan at all now i tan pretty well!
long term studies not done, but i used sunbeds anyway so ill might aswell tan aswell

How does sub Q in the quads work?

Posted using TMuscle App
You can do SubQ anywhere you have skin!

SubQ in quad skin seems to be absorbed slower, and so mitigate nausea.

Trust you know how to do SubQ properly?

You can do SubQ anywhere you have skin!

SubQ in quad skin seems to be absorbed slower, and so mitigate nausea.

Trust you know how to do SubQ properly?

I'd like to think so, learning every day though although I always related sub Q to around the belly button area.

I'll have a google.

Posted using TMuscle App

I'd like to think so, learning every day though although I always related sub Q to around the belly button area.

I'll have a google.

Posted using TMuscle App
I think I dealt with SubQ in a post - can't find it.

Most instructions are too complicated.

Gently but firmly pinch a fold of skin between thumb and forefinger. You'll get a sort of Y (pinching the upright of the Y).

Insert the needle at about 30° into the crotch of the Y under the skin but not in the muscle.

Inject. Massage gently. Simple.

Last edited:

Whoa there. I don't think this is safe reasoning mate (induction on an anecdote).

MT2 does seem to get one darker and prevent burning both through greater secretion on melanin and tolerance of higher irradiation before burning.

Skin cancer can occur without burning as the genomic damage is generally dt the amount of irradiation.

If one uses less sun exposure to get the colour they need, then it would suggest that one's risk of skin cancer should decline. If fake tan, MT2, carotenoid loading or marmite help one get the colour they want then so be it. but it does not automatically follow that using MT2 reduces skin cancer risk. aMSH has wide ranging effects beyond skin coloration and some people seem to have an unexplained increase in mole density from MT2 use. We also have no idea what MT2 does to DNA repair mechanisms.

J

Joshua, your brain is far too big for the likes if us who just want a nice tan haha.

Top post as always.

Posted using TMuscle App
MT2 is GTG. Take some selfies every season to see if there are new moles popping up. Eat lots of Tomatoes, yolks and shrimp. Now go and get ya pussy (or ass if otherwise inclined).

That better? ;)
J

Back