• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Muscle Rage Mk677

I used it for its recovery abilities, 10mg before bed was fantastic noticeable results as I had just come out of hospital and was recovering from cellulitis.

Took 20mg once and ate my house out, felt very lethargic and pretty bad water retention. 10mg is perfect dose for me big fan of it. Used Nexus which was brilliant, tried SG wasn't impressed personally.

I have used ostarine, cardarine , and ligadrol but never stacked them. I have just bought Muscle Rage QUAD - 1 CAPSULE 4 SARMS. (OSTA, LGD, MK AND CARDA) anyone tried it. Max I have tried is 20mg in 1 day. So I'm a little anxious but excited to see if this product does more good than not...

10mg Osta , 10mg LGD , 10mg MK , 3mg Card

Cost me 80 Quid.

Back