Muscle Xcess H-Bomb Pre Workout

Redwing

Muscle Supermarket Rep & Money Saving Expert!
This is one I wanted to try as Ive read it has a big kick to it and looking at the ingredients I can see why, mainly because of the 2 types of caffeine used.

200mg of caffeine per 20g serving is low by todays standards but then it kicks in with 500mg of Gaurana extract.

So Ill say it now this isnt for the faint hearted.

Ill list full ingredients later its pretty extensive

Taste
This is Wild Berry and it tastes decent not bad at all.
All mixed up fine so no issues at all.

Effects
I took this 20 mins before training as per instruction and this does have a kick to it make no mistake. Cold winter morning this is a kick up the a.rs.

Pump
This also contains a full serving 3000mg of Citruline Malate. 3000mg of Arginine,1000 mg of Creatine Nitrate and 500mg of Betaine Nitrate. very good ingredients to get the blood flowing.

This also has a strength stack of 1g of creatine mono , 3000mg of L'arginine and 2500mg of beta alanine.

I cant say it makes you stronger but that list of ingredients definitely gives a good pump.

Conclusion
H-Bomb is newish on the market but they have nearly thrown the kitchen sink in with this one. As I say its not for the faint hearted but if you want to enter the gym raring to go and tear the place up H-Bomb will definitely start you off.

I had long constant energy and felt great throughout my workout.

If your looking for the boost in the new year. This is worth trying its powerful stuff with high doses of proven ingredients.

Price
Pretty decent by todays standards £29.99 for 800g at Muscle Talk

http://www.muscletalk.co....scle-xcess/h-bomb-800g

Per 20g serving
NITRIC OXIDE PUMP STACK
Arginine AKG (mg 3000
Citrulline Malate (mg) 3000
Creatine Nitrate (mg) 1000
Betaine Nitrate (mg) 500

STRENGTH AND PERFORMANCE STACK
Creatine Monohydrate (mg) 1000
L-Arginine (mg) 3000
Beta Alanine (mg) 2500

FOCUS & ENERGY STACK
L-Tyrosine (mg) 1000
Caffeine (mg) 200
Guarana Extract (mg) 500
Niacinamide (mg) 50

Any crash?
no mate to be honest i was expecting one witrh the gaurana but nothing over the few days ive had it I will report back though after having more this week.

Ill definetly let you know mate see if i start crashing in the evening.

Well no crash from this , took 2 scoops today 20g about 2.30pm no crash its nearly midnight I feel fine.

Back