My 10 stone weight loss

Yeah it doesn't look that colour in real life :)

just more like this LMAO

tangoman.jpg

well bro im loving them results for ya pal. and me also coming from 22 stone plus. doesnt it make you wonder what the fcuk were we thinking to get to that size in first place.. it astounds me although i wasnt totally happy but how could i even smile when i was that size ?? its as if you have a period of absolute mind warp and all of a sudden you stop and think hang on how fcukin fat am i... well no more bro you have left him behind forever. proud of you man...

Paulie that's just insane.

The dedication you've shown to get to this stage in your life is just incredible.

Top top work buddy

Thanks @CJ again means a lot coming from you because of what you have achieved! Its kept me going TBH

Also thanks for the lovely comments from all the other members!

I must admit I really did not want to put some of those pictures up but if it inspires just 1 person to reach their goals then I will be very happy!!

well bro im loving them results for ya pal. and me also coming from 22 stone plus. doesnt it make you wonder what the fcuk were we thinking to get to that size in first place.. it astounds me although i wasnt totally happy but how could i even smile when i was that size ?? its as if you have a period of absolute mind warp and all of a sudden you stop and think hang on how fcukin fat am i... well no more bro you have left him behind forever. proud of you man...

Exactly mate there was a time when I thought been that big looked good its only when you look back over old photos that you find you was sadly mistaken!

You have also done extremely well bro, anyway I can help let me know thou you are in good hands with Dave on your side

Paul wheres your journal, i'm searching but cant find it which i'm confused about cos i was subbed to it.

Dude your transformation is ridiculous, simply amazing...

You're proof that dedication and hard work DO pay off...

Keep up the amazing work mate!!

Well done mate. I never realised your situation and you have achieved your goals. You are an inspiration. I am going through a similar thing at the moment, so hopefully can follow your lead. Nice one pal.

Back