My 10 stone weight loss

paulie how have you found loose skin to be after losing so much weight bro ? as im breaking down my fat more and more my skin is like squishing a bean bag lol.. it may get to a point i need a bit of surgery (maybe).. how has yours faired up ..

Any help I can offer just ask mate and best of luck!

Thanks guys for the great comments!!

Yeah it was quite bad to start with but it is beginning to tighten up! I have been playing with water depletion lately which has helped! Also cocoa butter oil is good to mate! I have also been told about preparation H which is a pile cream lol but it's meant to work wonders! As pros use it before getting on stage

Yeah I have often thought about the surgery route however the scaring is awful!

Transformation is phenomenal, last time I saw you in the gym you looked great, even the after photos don't do you justice

Paul, that is extraordinary, astounding, I am truely in awe and believe me that doesn't happen often..The transformation is total, a new body, a whole new mind set and a whole new life.. You must be as pleased as punch, fck I'm pleased for you and that is an understatement..is there a blog somewhere on how you achieved it..I'd sure as hell read it.

M.

Just wow.
Big respect for that mate.
What a fan-fcuking-tastic transformation.
Will be linking a few people who complain they can't lose weight in to this, for sure. :thumb:

What are your short, medium and long term goals in terms of your physique and fitness now mate?

insperational mate fantastic results you look like a differnt person

Exactly mate there was a time when I thought been that big looked good its only when you look back over old photos that you find you was sadly mistaken!

You have also done extremely well bro, anyway I can help let me know thou you are in good hands with Dave on your side

It's quite shocking ain't it when you look at old pics, plus you get the "why didn't anybody say anything to me" scenario going off in ya head.

I was 26st 10lb in Jan '12, and by September I was 18st 5lb, so I can appreciate what you've done.
Changed my program then into trying to build muscle rather than just lose weight, but sometimes I wonder whether I should of just kept going to lose the weight first.

Anyway, much respect for what you've achieved

Back