My 10 stone weight loss

Huge well done mate, i lost similar myself so know how hard it is but the end result makes it so worth it.

Job well done.

Awesome mate you have put in a lot of hard work and dieting there a fantastic transformation

Posted using T-Muscle App

Well done that is amazing work

As I have gone through the same I know how hard it is to get there and even harder to stay there !

Guys and Girls,

As some of you may know but not all of you around 3.5 years I was a whopping 24 stone (a fat mess) I was then diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, which scared me into trying to lose weight as I did not want to become a type 1 diabetic.

Now for many years I had an on and off passion with the gym but I never took it that seriously as like lots of us I liked my food to much!!!

I would drink bottles of full fat coke, sweets, crisps, chocolate you name it I would eat it or drink it, also I used to have about 4 take away's a week!

So I looked into a perfect diet for diabetes which was not far from a bodybuilders diet, so I thought perfect I will get my ass back in the gym as well!

here are some pictures off me at my biggest:

View attachment 16243View attachment 16244

After I lost around the first 4 stone I was brave enough to have pictures taken with pants on lol (these pics are around the 20 stone mark)

As of last Friday I finally weight 14 stone, which being a 10 stone loss was always some sort of milestone in my eyes!

Below is the comparison (WARNING IT AIN'T PRETTY)

View attachment 16245View attachment 16246View attachment 16247View attachment 16248View attachment 16249View attachment 16250

Here is a couple more resent snaps:

View attachment 16251View attachment 16252
Well done

Congrats, mate - have been on a 'journey' of my own a little similar, so appreciate how tough it is and how much you deserve admiration and kudos for the achievement.

Job well done, man

Keep it going :-)

Back