• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

My Experience With Test E (alliance Healthcare)

It was my first cycle with that alliance and a bad experience even when I switched to another brand .

Friends have told me that uk gear is shit and not to bother, so for my second cycle I will not be buying fuck all from uk sellers

Time to visit the Indian pharmacies next month and get the real shit like alpha pharma and shree

Plus it's cheaper and must be 100% bang on !
Your friends haven't got a fucking clue

It was my first cycle with that alliance and a bad experience even when I switched to another brand .

Friends have told me that uk gear is shit and not to bother, so for my second cycle I will not be buying fuck all from uk sellers

Time to visit the Indian pharmacies next month and get the real shit like alpha pharma and shree

Plus it's cheaper and must be 100% bang on !

Shree,Didn't some of their stuff get tested and Come out severely under dosed?

Alliance Test E raised my haemoglobin to 189 on trt dose. Maybe it's getting faked if these dudes are getting nowt from it, who knows?

porky - how do you know?

there may be some good ugl out there in uk, but why buy take the chance when you can get it 100% legit from the pharmacy in india at a cheaper price?

porky - how do you know?

there may be some good ugl out there in uk, but why buy take the chance when you can get it 100% legit from the pharmacy in india at a cheaper price?
Why did you bother in the first place then?
The majority of big lads on here, esp the competitors, mostly run uk ugls, that for me speaks volumes.

yep, not disputing that. everyone has their own opinion.

im just saying that i will now try the pharmacy route and see the difference for myself since im going over anyway

You seem to know the subject on steroids. Why do you ask me that question ?
Because you said that 250mg of test didn't do as it should so I asked what should it do. What were you hoping from such a small dose?

I only have experience with pharma grade gear and expected what I should expect from 250 mg.

Alliance gear has a great reputation and lots of good anecdotal evidence.

I have used it and was pleased.

No better however than rohm / Cambridge etc.

Myself and 2-3 of my clients and friends all agreed.

I'm currently taking 1m if there test blend every 5 or so days with half ml Cambridge mast e.

Look gd , feel gd , strength gd. Sex drive great.

Alliance Test E raised my haemoglobin to 189 on trt dose. Maybe it's getting faked if these dudes are getting nowt from it, who knows?

Doubt it was that specific test mate it probably rose over time from pro longed use as opposed to just one cycle

Hello All

Im a long time lurker on this site but never posted before.
Anyway, i would like to post a review or 4 week review of Alliance Healthcare Test E (250mg per ml)

I have been training for 15 years with good diet principle etc etc , so i am no way a newbie or teenager etc (before anyone starts having a go)

6 weeks ago i wanted to start my first ever course, after reading up for years on cycles etc etc, i decided to go ahead and wanted to stick with 1 compound and a low dosage as possible. Having spoke to the "right" person he advised 500mg of Test E per week for 12-14 weeks with PCT planned and any ancillaries etc etc

Before i started i had a blood test done back in 2015 to see my natural test levels etc etc and it was at 28.1 n/mol i think its reffered as

Anyway i was given Alliance Healthcare Test E (250mg per ml) and i started, shooting 2ml per week via 1 injection (split 1ml per ass cheek).

4 weeks in , i didnt feel a thing, no side effects, no strength, no libido changes, no nut shrinkage etc etc

Anyway i thought i would continue on but wanted to get a blood test to see how much my test levels went up. so last week i went and got the blood test result back for testosterone and it increased to 34 n/mol?
However, my estrogen level has shot up big time !, but no test levels !

After speaking with another trusted person who is knowledgeable, he advised that Test E does kick in later, however, my test levels should be about double than that of 28.1 n/mol regardless . HE said he can only assume it bad or very under dosed gear.

So, i have decided to knock this brand on the head and go with another brand (not going to mention which brand as people will assume im advertising it etc) I am 2 weeks in on the new brand and will wait to see what happens.

Just wanted to know people thoughts on this? and if the blood test results are proof that its bad gear ?

I have posted pics of the Alliance brand i was using !

Comments are appreciated !
I dont think you know what your talking about i personally know 4 people useing this product and im one of them. I have used this product my self for 6 months and i have had great results.
You should have stayed a looker.

Back