1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Cycle - Looking For Answers - W2

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Genexy, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Genexy

Genexy

Hi,

First cycle

40mg dianabol ed
    0,5mg Arimidex eod
    500mg Testo E /week

im starting week 2 tomorrow.

I feel that things happens in the body. But I feel more breathless in the gym than strong right now. Already after the first exercise I sweat and become completely red in the face and lift weaker in weights.

I have measured my body temperature and have no fever. But I generally feel a little tired but sometimes very high energy.

And The horniness has gone up a bit.

Is this a normal behavior?

Br
    John

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Based on the info you've given I'd say your estrogen is low from too much AI
    Also, dbol can cause water retention and the rapid weight gain can leave you out of breath as your body hasn't adjusted
    Its likely to increase blood pressure too

actin likes this.
  3. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Really don't get why many people on here want to try and crush their oestrogen when using such doses as this. There seems to be a bizarre obsession with Arimidex.

actin, Robbie, All Father and 2 others like this.
  4. Genexy

Genexy

0.5mg eod is not that much its not even 1mg. This is for preventig dianabol raise my e2 to the skyes and prevent gyno. Its very common that 0.5mg arimidex eod with dianabol

5. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Comes on asking for advice then disregards what one of the most knowledgeable members on here say....
    Carry on as you are then

6. Genexy

Genexy

Sorry i did not mean to sound like i dont want advice. My question is what is the correct dose then? I see alot of people say 0.5mg eod.

I want to feel better thanks for taking your time to answer me-

7. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

I can count and for the doses you are using then sorry you're wrong, for 99% of people this is overkill.

Keep Nolva on hand for fear of gyno.

Oestrogen actually aids growth.

If you're so worried about 40mg of Dbol raising your E2 to the skies, maybe you should worry about the hit both the steroids and Arimidex will have on your lipids?

You could just even lower the overall dose of gear if you're so worried.

But let me guess, another newb question that doesn't like the answer he he is given so will argue the toss. Crack on then despite by your own admission feeling like shite.

actin and jrichards30 like this.
  8. Genexy

Genexy

I did my bloodpresure it was 118/60. What is the correct dose in your oppenion for AI.

9. Genexy

Genexy

Thanks for your answer. Yes i have nolva in hands.

Thanks alot for upbraid me.

BR

10. Genexy

Genexy

11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

BP is probs out of hand when training.

I am sorry but it really grates on me these days when noobs come on here looking for first cycle advise, there is so much info out there.

A typical 500mg test only cycle woipd have been fine. You've added dbol at a higher than probably needed dosage.

The answers have all been given above, but the real answer to your question.

You won't know how much arimidex you need without taking bloods to tell you if your estrogen is even out of range.

I suspect phaggotitis is at play here.

12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

We all have our estrogen management in hand. I suggest you read the thread and get bloods done.

13. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Use as little as possible to get the results you want
    There is no correct dose as everybody reacts differently
    You need to find what works for you but its always better to start lower and increase if necessary
    As penguin said, estrogen plays an important role in building muscle, its better on the higher side than lower

Where are you getting your info from?
    Its your 1st cycle, how do you know its common to use this amount of AI with 40mg dbol because many would agree this is massively unnecessary

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Spot on mate
    This is why test only(or 1 comlound) is recommended as a first cycle so you find out how you body responds
    Throw in a dbol kick-start and after 4 weeks you don't know what is doing what

15. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

U should have just stuck with 500mg test for a first cycle and assessed how it’s going throughout and on completion etc

If you have issues they are easy to rectify due to using only one compound (test). You learn how your body reacts to that, how you alleviate problems that arise with that compound, how much AI you need if any etc etc

The cycle is finished, you draw a line under it and you keep that knowledge

Second cycle you have the testosterone experience and u then add something else. This may bring more unwanted issues which you then have to counteract. But the beauty is u already know how to work with the test and how u react to it as you’ve done it before

You’ve gone in with two compounds and a mountain of AI in week 1. You don’t know wtf is going and now you’re playing catch up

Drop the AI and drop the Dbol is my advice. Give it 2 weeks and see how you feel and possibly get bloods. And you can go from there with a clear picture of wtf is going on