• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

My First Cycle - Looking For Answers - W2

Spot on mate
This is why test only(or 1 comlound) is recommended as a first cycle so you find out how you body responds
Throw in a dbol kick-start and after 4 weeks you don't know what is doing what
We wrote the same thing at the same time

Mutha’fuckas are always trying to run before they can walk aren’t they

U should have just stuck with 500mg test for a first cycle and assessed how it’s going throughout and on completion etc

If you have issues they are easy to rectify due to using only one compound (test). You learn how your body reacts to that, how you alleviate problems that arise with that compound, how much AI you need if any etc etc

The cycle is finished, you draw a line under it and you keep that knowledge

Second cycle you have the testosterone experience and u then add something else. This may bring more unwanted issues which you then have to counteract. But the beauty is u already know how to work with the test and how u react to it as you’ve done it before

You’ve gone in with two compounds and a mountain of AI in week 1. You don’t know wtf is going and now you’re playing catch up

Drop the AI and drop the Dbol is my advice. Give it 2 weeks and see how you feel and possibly get bloods. And you can go from there with a clear picture of wtf is going on
Thank you alot. I think its better as you said drop the dianabol and AI and check how i feel since the testo E has not kicked in.

Thank you alot. I think its better as you said drop the dianabol and AI and check how i feel since the testo E has not kicked in.
That’s the move mate

The less stuff involved the easier it is. Plenty of time for all the other shit further down the line

I think you need to do some more research
Just because the test e has not built up to 500mg (or kicked in as you put it), you have still put an abnormal amount of synthetic test in your body which it will respond to be producing estrogen

That’s the move mate

The less stuff involved the easier it is. Plenty of time for all the other shit further down the line
Sorry for askin again i will read more about it now to get knowledge. Is it just to drop the dbol and arimidex or do i need take any other action in hand mean while i drop it.

No AI need for testo?

Thanks alot for the help guys

BR

Sorry for askin again i will read more about it now to get knowledge. Is it just to drop the dbol and arimidex or do i need take any other action in hand mean while i drop it.

No AI need for testo?

Thanks alot for the help guys

BR
Just drop the AI and the Dbol for now

Keep jabbing the test at 500mg a week and reassess in a couple of weeks

Personally I would use 0.5mg arimidex twice a week on 500mg test. I’ve found that best for myself over the years through trial and error

You may not need any AI at all but that’s the point, you wait and see how you react to something before you start adding other stuff in

If you drop the Dbol and arimidex and in 2-3 weeks you feel great just stay as you are

If at some point in the cycle whenever that may be u start to feel symptoms of high E then you can start the arimidex again at 0.5mg every five days or twice a week. Then you see how that suits you and readjust again if necessary

Or you can skip the guess work and get bloods and that’ll tell you exactly what’s going on

2 ways to go about it, but the important thing is there’s only one compound at play so you know exactly what’s causing the problem

Just drop the AI and the Dbol for now

Keep jabbing the test at 500mg a week and reassess in a couple of weeks

Personally I would use 0.5mg arimidex twice a week on 500mg test. I’ve found that best for myself over the years through trial and error

You may not need any AI at all but that’s the point, you wait and see how you react to something before you start adding other stuff in

If you drop the Dbol and arimidex and in 2-3 weeks you feel great just stay as you are

If at some point in the cycle whenever that may be u start to feel symptoms of high E then you can start the arimidex again at 0.5mg every five days or twice a week. Then you see how that suits you and readjust again if necessary

Or you can skip the guess work and get bloods and that’ll tell you exactly what’s going on

2 ways to go about it, but the important thing is there’s only one compound at play so you know exactly what’s causing the problem
Thanks alot m8!

Thats true one componded is easier to keep track on.

with @GhostOf2Can , 500mg is plenty. Want to play safe half an aromas or arimidex mon and thu. should be enough to taper off the worst of any Estrogen build up without sinking your E so much you feel shit. leave it there for a few weeks and see how you go. No need for DBol here at all. Then make sure diet and training is on point. I see people blaming the test, the dbol the lack of AI and eating shite/junk which is doing a grand job of assisting water retention and raising BP.
you should see some great growth with minimal sides - everyone is different so that's why you do the minimum and work out over time what drugs and doses you can handle. As mentioned AIs fuck lipids...so there also is a flip side to everything .... and you need some estrogen to build muscle. all about balance

Thanks all for the advice and the knowledge you gave me. i have stopped taking dbol and AI. I went today to get my e2 levels from bloodwork. We will see what the bloodwork says. I will get the results tomorrow/today.

Now running only 500mg testo E.

I went before dbol as kickstart but stopped at day 6 since to hard to know as you guys said what is doing what when multiple compounded runing at same time. Better check what only testo e does.

Now...with d bol gone i feel like a god finally im feeling like a human.

Now i go testo E 500/ week and a small dose of AI. Everything is good.

Bloodwork in progress
BP is done its low now and feeling good.
Eating like monster thank god .

E2 levels 50pmo/l
BP 118/60

Every inject is

Sunday mornings
Thursday Night

Now i think i can add some small AI dose with the inject Times. Like 0.25mg Arimidex every time i inject and if i feel its not enouhg i can add more later on.

E2 levels 50pmo/l
BP 118/60

Every inject is

Sunday mornings
Thursday Night

Now i think i can add some small AI dose with the inject Times. Like 0.25mg Arimidex every time i inject and if i feel its not enouhg i can add more later on.
That’s e2 is low for on cycle bro

That’s e2 is low for on cycle bro
Yes since the day before i took high dose of AI and felt like shiit. So now i removed dbol removed high dose of AI,

Now no more high doses of AI and no more d bol only testo e with 0.25 mg of AI as this schedule.

Sunday 250 testo 9.40 am
Wensday 250 testo 9.40 pm
Suday Arimidex 0.25 mg 1.40am
Wensday Armidex 11.40 pm

Thanks every one who commented here and gave feedback. I learned alot.

Yes since the day before i took high dose of AI and felt like shiit. So now i removed dbol removed high dose of AI,

Now no more high doses of AI and no more d bol only testo e with 0.25 mg of AI as this schedule.

Sunday 250 testo 9.40 am
Wensday 250 testo 9.40 pm
Suday Arimidex 0.25 mg 1.40am
Wensday Armidex 11.40 pm

Thanks every one who commented here and gave feedback. I learned alot.
Meticulous timings there bro

How do you know you even need any ai at all though?

Back