1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Cycle - Looking For Answers - W2

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Genexy, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Genexy

Genexy Full Member

I must have everything on timing or i
    I will lose ny mind. I have alarm for these injections.

I starten with 2mg bad misstake fked up hard.

Then 0.5 mg with dbol little gyno on left chest side then tok 1mg and it went away but the sideeffects was not nice. Now i have running only test e no AI or dbol 2 days soon i feel good and no gyno feelings in chest. Then I did bloodwork shows me low e2 levels so i said ok fine i will ad a small dose as 0.25 after 2h injection to prevent the fire happening and not kill my e2 levels as I did in the start.

Im out of mind here or im thinking right?

2. beefcake1252

beefcake1252 Full Member

Sounds like test flu. Body has detected something so is raising body temp. Or could be low estrogen from too much ai. Try taking a little less test aswell.

3. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Seems to be another obsession with dbol and first cycles as well just because it's easy to find. New to all this stuff myself but I've done years of reading and dbol should really be an intermediate or advanced one not a beginner as beginners usually don't get what they expect from it.

4. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Can confirm you seem completely out of your mind.

5. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

He also posted just a week ago that he was taking 4mg armi EOD now he's saying he started with 2mg.

Get it together bro I would personally drop the AI and dbol if you are getting gyno only one week in and having to crush estrogen levels to correct it.

A lot can be done with some test just look at all the amazing guys on TRT only (Greg doucette for example). Maybe see what happens then possibly slowly reintroduce some dbol at lower doses and see how you respond.

Just my two cents.

6. Genexy

Genexy Full Member

I have dropped the dbol And AI and I feel Great now! And EVEN better for everyday. This is amazing.

Training is going Great and the food even better now i can finally eat alot.

Thanks all for help

Br

7. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

As a first cycle guy myself these are my ideas.
    First of all 500mg on the first cycle is TOO MUCH. 300mg test E only would be my recommendation for someone that starts now.
    Dont use AIs if you can... AIs actually made my acne worse during they cycle as they worsen the hormonal imbalance.
    Test E and Anavar would have been my drugs of choice if you wanted a second compound and that woukd have been as little as 20mg.
    Have nolva on hand if worried about gyno and start HCG on the last 4 weeks of your cycle then start nolva. The PCT protocol thing is controversial obviously and its a matter of preference. Good luck, all the best

8. Genexy

Genexy Full Member

Ye AI rally messed me up. Im not gona take anything else I will just keep the the testo e going 10 Moore weeks and PCT HCG and Nolvadex then I see Many people tell me go clomid I won't do that since I don't need it. After this cycle I will know how my body react to only testo. For now 500mg feels good.

9. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Oh 500mg felt amazing.... for about 5 weeks... things will change during the cycle. Hope your cycle is stavle and pleasant. I dont think you will need clomid for such a cycle but see how ur nipples feel :p

10. wristisfrogs

wristisfrogs Full Member

Yup seems like you found the culprits dbol and pct meds which is not surprising. Stopping the dbol will help with your water retention/blood pressure and the pct just makes your joints feel like crap. Good luck.

11. Genexy

Genexy Full Member

Thanks mate rally. This forum helped me and leanerd a good lesson haha. Ye things will probably change and I need to keep my head high.
    I hope I see some good results in 12 weeks cycle of testo. Interesting

12. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I got from 82 to 92kg and dropped 4% bf with a couple of gym closures in between so heads up and push hard...harder than last time!

13. Genexy

Genexy Full Member

Thanks , already
    Yep was not a pleasant experience I can tell haha. I feelt so broken on that time not even human . So happy that I wrote here and got a better understanding.

Br