My Gym Fail

Haha brilliant , love the way you pretend to get ready for the set but your sitting in pain lol

Happens to me all the time too, I train in a half lighted shed , small space, always banging into shit.

Posted using TMuscle App

I caught one of my knuckles on the squat rack on Monday. Damn thing is still weeping blood occasionally!

lol you did style it until the pain kicked in :)

Last edited:
I kicked the raised step between the showers & the changing room in my gym yesterday morning....I took it like a boss tho :D pic to follow

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1392976678.464558.jpg

Posted using TMuscle App

I'm sure it helped me get an extra few reps out as well tbh... The pain was reslly focusing.

Fuck preworkouts... Just take chunks out of yourself lol

Posted using TMuscle App

id just been in the saunas then had a shower....so was barefoot :no: lol

I knew I had this on my phone somewhere!

I take your toe and raise you this..., a 25kg plate fell over and the rim landed on my nail bed. Think it was about 18 months ago, but the nail has only just fully grown back this last few months really (sorry if anyone's eating lol).

Horrible horrible pain that goes on for months until it finally comes off.

IMG-20120919-WA0005.jpg

I knew I had this on my phone somewhere!

I take your toe and raise you this..., a 25kg plate fell over and the rim landed on my nail bed. Think it was about 18 months ago, but the nail has only just fully grown back this last few months really (sorry if anyone's eating lol).

Horrible horrible pain that goes on for months until it finally comes off.

View attachment 25426

nice :scared:

The blood on the nail is from me trying to shove a blue through it a few times like I'd seen the doc do before. That wasn't too pleasant and did absolutely nothing. Went to the docs the next day and realised they can do it so easy because their needles are threaded lol

Ouch. Little knocks like that seem to hurt the worst!

I dropped a bottle of aftershave on my big toe a few years back. It hurt a bit you know the type where you grab it and say "ooo ya b4stard". Anyway I walked into the bedroom next thing I know I'm sparko on the deck. I smashed all my nose and chin in fainting. So I got up. Checked myself out in mirror. Sat down in chair still feeling bad. Fainted again but luckily head fell back. Woke up about five minutes later.

I faint fairly often though and its caused a few injuries. Worst was a broken jaw in three places and also bit through my tongue and shattered a few teeth on that occasion lol.

Back