Nabba Britain 2016

my opinion is once your a Pro you should not go back to amateur.....

the current written rule is that only a Pro that is not eligible for a masters class can go back to being an amateur however NABBA HQ is re-writting this i believe and a Pro no matter the federation has to serve a 2yr ban from competing back in the Mr classes ........(James did this and so did Mike King)

However the old NABBA Pros did not carry their status into the new Pro league with NABBA (everyone had to requalify) they did back date the card for 3yrs when it was brought in to include the class winners from the NABBA Worlds and Universe for the previous 3yrs (i think this was the class winners from 2011) so anyone who held the rank of Pro before 2011 would have it stripped and would need to re-qualify as a Pro to compete as one.
Totally agree with Paul here.

Agree with this. Also nabba pros shouldnt be allowed to enter other federations as amateurs. Makes a complete mockery of being a "pro".

On saying that, I dont think the world will ever accept any "pro card" as being legit unless its IFBB personally.
I've always thought this too Aaron. Myself and lads I know well have always tried to improved and make steps forward. In my mind being a Pro especially at the very top meaning IFBB I see competing as an Amateur a step backwards.

Agree with this. Also nabba pros shouldnt be allowed to enter other federations as amateurs. Makes a complete mockery of being a "pro".

On saying that, I dont think the world will ever accept any "pro card" as being legit unless its IFBB personally.

Agreed.

If your a pro your a pro. Youv chose to move to being a professional. Going back to compete with amateurs is unfair n a little embarrassing in my opinion.

James had his reasons, cant knock him for that. But certain "nabba pros" have gone back and done amateur shows... so youre not exactly a "pro" if youre able to do that.

James is a grown dude and a fantastic bodybuilder. Amateur or Pro. I'm a fan. He's a nice guy too.

But if anyone is going to complain/mention about current/former pro's no matter the fed doing amateur shows then james can't be an exception too this.

By this I mean if a Nabba pro wins a PCA show and people moan about it then nobody can try say James was any different.

Not creating conflict just a general discussing [emoji106]

Back