Nandos Chicken - What's their Secret?

I love nandos, although I have to drive to my old one these days. One of the girls there gets me all chicken breasts and no legs lol.

Chicken with a refillable frozen yoghurt for desert and a refillable diet coke :) I never leave there feeling hungry.

J

Well i certainly enjoyed mine last night. Double chicken breast burger, piri piri chips, garlic bread and a quarter chicken. Yes I know I am a fat bastard. Even saw Gareth bale in there last night lol

How much do you order!? I knew I had a small appetite but you must be ordering Big Bear sized portions :laugh:

Lol , huoumous and dip, 10 chic wing, double chic breast wrap, 2 large chip with the salt thing, ice cream frozen, bottomless juice, and couple nuts.

Tbh Im a huge eater I usually stick to places like viva la brazil all you can eat steak etc. But I don't follow a diet really so I'm not like some of the other guys and stick to certain things. Pretty much just ear everything lol. Should see me when working on sat nights il stop off at garage as all I can get and you know how expensive they are! Il get a huge munch 4 chic bacon sandwiches and impulse buy the whole shelf on the way to the counter pml.

Lol , huoumous and dip, 10 chic wing, double chic breast wrap, 2 large chip with the salt thing, ice cream frozen, bottomless juice, and couple nuts.

Tbh Im a huge eater I usually stick to places like viva la brazil all you can eat steak etc. But I don't follow a diet really so I'm not like some of the other guys and stick to certain things. Pretty much just ear everything lol. Should see me when working on sat nights il stop off at garage as all I can get and you know how expensive they are! Il get a huge munch 4 chic bacon sandwiches and impulse buy the whole shelf on the way to the counter pml.

Very impressive, I'd never be able to eat that much. I'd struggle in a whole day, let alone one sitting! Can't really blame Nando's for your crazy appetite :laugh:

2 prego rolls with a large piri chips and coleslaw is about what I do... oh and a 1/4 chicken :D mmmmm prego rolls... dammit now I feel like nandos :D

What is the salt thing for the chips?

Is it free in nandos or extra for it? Will try next time I go :beer:

both salt and sauces have a look where the salt is in the supermarkets

you freaking star found the peri peri salt stuff in the herbs part... (and got some sauces while there :D )... now so looking forward to dinner tonight... peri peri chips and steak... :thumb::bounce:

Back