Natty Test Results

Taylorgym91

Just got my testosterone results back from my first ever test, they came out at 582.6 ng/dL.

Will test again after cycle and see how they compare.

Just wondering if anyone wanted to share theirs so I can compare lol.. Not really too sure how good mine is but it states it's within the 'normal' range.

That's about 20 nmol/L

Mine was 19 when I had it tested before I started using gear.

Think the range is about 8-29nmol/L or around there abouts so it's on the middle somewhere

That's about 20 nmol/L

Mine was 19 when I had it tested before I started using gear.

Think the range is about 8-29nmol/L or around there abouts so it's on the middle somewhere
Have you had it done since using? Or have you not come off completely since

Have you had it done since using? Or have you not come off completely since
If been blasting and cruising since december but even before then when I used to cycle/do pct I was never fussed as I knew I was gonna go back on again. I may have it tested of I do decide to come off for good later on in life but right now i dont see any point

Iv only had mine tested while on a cruise and I was in the high levels am sure. Posted it a while back

Bout right for a young lad.

Be interested to know mine now actually. Might get it done.
Medichecks for test only is £29 mate and you get the results back the next working day. Are you currently off or cruising?

Been off a few months now mate, was on for a good few years.

Hasn’t actually been bad at all coming off, gym performance hasn’t suffered at all. Got a bit fatter but not much.

Expected it to be awful but nah, all straightforward, no issues.

Will order a test over weekend. Nice one.
That's not bad at all, will be interested to see what your levels are like now actually. If you don't post it let me know lol. What's your plans now, you staying off for a while?

Will do mate, I’ll post it up in here if I remember!

No plans really mate, see how I feel next year, due a good break so I’ll prob stay off then maybe do a little 12 week cutting cycle around March ready for summer but I don’t miss the fuck about with jabbing if I’m honest. Won’t be going back on for long periods again.

Your first cycle isn’t it coming up? Youll love it mate, the first is always the best as you proper explode!
Yeah gotta be honest jabbing is the bit I'm least looking forward to but I think it's just the unknown more than anything lol. Yeah starting tomorrow mate, excited and nervous! Do you know what your test levels were like before you started?

Don’t sweat the first jab
I was surprised how easy it was.
You feel tense, muscles will be tense.
Just stay relaxed and bobs your uncle

Just wondering if anyone wanted to share theirs so I can compare lol..

My test was 12, which is very much the lower end of the ‘acceptable scale’ (9-31). My FREE test was below ‘normal’ at 0.2 (range 0.3 - 1.0) and my E2 was hovering around the lower level too at 43 (range 41-159)... so I started TRT.

Back