1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Natural Gyno

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by Hoss112, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hoss112

Hoss112 Full Member

hi guys,

I have gyno from puberty, it's not the typical type but puffy nipples/build up of fatty tissue below the nipple itself. When my nips are hard it looks much better.

Now I realise surgery is the best option, but at 5-6k just can't afford it for the foreseeable future.

Are there any other options? I read nolvadex at 40mg for 4-5 weeks may help?

It's not a major issue but I'm getting more into bodybuilding now rather than strength training and it looks displeasing.

Many thanks

2. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

go to the doc
    if it natural, tell them its causing you distress, mental issues etc, might get referred.
    nothing to lose
    say its effecting confidence, low sex drive, all that kind of stuff.

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

or go Thailand and get it done its about a grand sterling.... have a holiday too...still be cheaper than going to Poland!

IrnBru likes this.
  5. Ross1961

Ross1961 Full Member

I know where you're coming from mate, had sticky out puffy nipples since I was a kid, think I reached about 40 before I'd even want to take my shirt off in front of anyone, horrible.
    As you said, if it's colder and nipples are hard they look fine otherwise a bit sticky outy if you like.
    I was hoping as I trained and I got more chest muscle they would somehow pull flatter as skin got tighter around them, 56 now so passed the point where they worry me that much for surgery.

Best of luck
    Brian

P.S. if you find anything that works not involving surgery let me know;)

6. IrnBru

IrnBru Full Member

Flights will probably be more? so could work out more expensive albeit probably a better holiday in Thailand.

7. huntingground

huntingground Semi Retired Competitor

Have you tried Letro? Horrible drug but has a habit of shifting difficult gyno I believe (not used myself as not had any gyno).

8. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

If it's from puberty it's going to be difficult to shift with going under the knife (speaking from experience) tried several course of several drugs and although it might shrink it a touch, it's really not that effective.

Save and get surgery. Could try the nhs route but I tried that without so much as a referral

Ross1961 likes this.
  9. noel

noel Top Contributor

well yeah you will have to pay for flights and they are going to be more expensive than Poland but still a lot cheaper, much warmer, way better food

10. swinka morska

swinka morska Full Member

flights to Poland are between £15 and £40 depending how far in advance you book and the time of year..

weather over there is now around 25-28 degrees so not shabby at all.. can get over 35 in summer.

11. drewla

drewla

Hi
    Just curious of how you got on?
    I’m in a similar situation myself.
    I’m taking dht blockers for my hair and then the gyno got much worse. I have no one to help with prescription and feel surgery may be my only option. Is there any one that could recommend someone that’s good in the uk for this procedure.

12. Hoss112

Hoss112 Full Member

@drewla

I haven't done anything yet. There seems to be limited results using AI's, and they appear to be quite toxic chemicals in themselves.

I am going to see what it looks like when leaner, for day to day life you can't see them, but it does make me conscious.

Long term I'm going to save up for an operation, apparently the best treatments are in the US.

13. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

It’s highly unlikely anything outside of surgery will work on gyno that’s from puberty mate.

You might find it fucks off as your body fat levels drop anyway, one of mine always looks a bit puffy but when I eat clean and drop a bit of timber it disappears.

drewla and RickJsy like this.
  14. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

I noticed this on Terry Hollands lately.

doink likes this.
  15. hsmann87

hsmann87 Top Contributor

@Hoss112 post some pics up of your physique. I remember when I was younger I also thought I had gyno but it was just a combo of hormones out of whak through puberty plus being fat. Lets see how you look first