1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Need Advice On Cycle, Diet, And Workout

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Dirtmcdart, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:43 PM.

1. Dirtmcdart

Dirtmcdart

Hey guys,

I’ve made a few posts and learned so much, this community has been fantastic so far.

I’m 6’3 and 240lbs. My workout routine is:
    Monday: shoulders and back
    Tuesday: day off/catch-up day
    Wednesday: arms
    Thursday: legs
    Friday: chest
    Saturday: arms
    Sunday: legs

My main goal is to lower my body fat quite drastically and gaining muscle mass is my secondary goal.

As of right now my cycle will be:
    Week 1-6: weekly shot of test e 500mg and 50mg dbol daily
    Week 7-12: weekly shot of test e 500mg
    Week 13,14: just diet and exercise
    Then I will start PCT which will be clomid 250mg and nolvadex 60mg for first day of PCT, clomid 100mg and nolvadex 40mg everyday for next 10 days, clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg everyday for the last ten days of PCT.

As for diet, my goal is to hit my body weight of pounds in grams of protein daily, so 240g of protein a day mainly through eggs, chicken, fish, and protein shakes. I will be trying to keep my carbs low as well but I don't plan on actively counting carbs.

I was considering using thyroid t3 and clenbuterol in my cycle but I’ve been advised against it by some people.

Would you make any modifications to my workout routine, cycle, or diet? Any advice is very welcome. Also, my main goal is fat loss because this is my first cycle. I figure i can focus on bulking up and muscle mass on my second cycle. Do you see any value of adding thyroid t3 and/or clenbuterol to my cycle?

Thanks again guys, any advice or opinions are much appreciated.

2. s man

s man Full Member

Matey if you want to lose fat you need to count everything you eat not just protein and preferably know what your daily calorie expenditure is right now or you're going to be pissing in the wind and will get nothing from this cycle but a lot fatter.
    It honestly sounds like you are at cross purposes here and need to take a step back or you going to go through a cycle and have nothing to show for it.
    My advice is spend a few weeks working out your calorie requirements by eating strictly and monitoring weight then drop 500 off it and start from there. You need a calorie deficit to lose weight, steroids won't do it on there own and you're very unlikely unless very blessed to be able to gain size and lose weight at the same time.
    Nobody will be able to advise you of how to structure a diet if you don't have the numbers to start with.
    The training looks a little bicep boy to be honest. You don't need arm days. Added to that you will hit them while doing back, chest and delts to so you are basically smashing your arms 4 days a week with 2 of them being full focus.
    Keep it simple. Pull, push, legs off and repeat.

pooley1810 likes this.
  3. Dirtmcdart

Dirtmcdart

Hmm good to know, ill hold off on starting a cycle for a few extra weeks while i figure out my diet. Basically what im getting from what you said is drop my daily calories by about 500. So to put it veryyy basically you think i should try to hit my 240g of protein a day while making sure im lowering my calorie intake? Ill also do some research on the other nutrients and how much i should be getting for my goals.

Im completely self taught when it comes to the gym and dieting but I am happy with my results, its just taking a really long time to drop all the fat and actually gain the muscle

4. noel

noel Top Contributor

id not train every day either, I doubt youll be able to intensly enough, maybe put a day in between to rest or add some HIIT cardio etc

diet wise as above get this nailed first to something you can stick to, be consistent and not get fed up with or veer of course

save gear for later

any current pics, front and back hide face

5. noel

noel Top Contributor

you will need to count carbs too they are a macro and worth 4 calories per gram!

its good you have formulated a protein target so divide that equally

what we need to do is work out the calories you are on and need to lose weight slowly and steadily....this way youll retain and possibly improve strength, not feel shit and if your a bit high on BF your body will slowly adapt rather than a crash diet

you could need anywhere from 2800 to 3800 calories per day.... you always want to try and keep as high as possible for metabolic reasons - on the proviso your getting leaner

pooley1810 likes this.
  6. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Just on top of what the guys say.

If weight loss is the primary aim. Skip the dbol, save it for another time.

I dislike clen a lot. There’s better stimulants out there.

T3, I do rate this but I’d save it for when your deep into a diet. (Not a couple of weeks, think more months)

What’s your previous cycle history? 500mg year could be ok, or if it’s your first or second then 250mg would more than likely do the job of holding muscle/small recomp while cutting.

pooley1810 likes this.