Need Advice On Fake Gear

Hi this is my first post but wanted to know if any of you can help me out I've brought some primus ray test n tren and according to the Web site it's a fake but I've gain 18 pounds on it just wondering why I'm gaining on it when it's a fake

I saw your other thread on this. If you gained 18lb in 3 months then I would be buying up that fake stock left and right.

Hi I’m new to this so ain’t got a clue how to use this forum,But need some advice I have been running a rip blend only 1 half mil every other day but I haven’t trained for about a week now due to injury and busy life style,would you say leave it and wait until I’m back at the gym next week or carry on with the course as I have already started it?
Any help would be grateful

Hi I’m new to this so ain’t got a clue how to use this forum,But need some advice I have been running a rip blend only 1 half mil every other day but I haven’t trained for about a week now due to injury and busy life style,would you say leave it and wait until I’m back at the gym next week or carry on with the course as I have already started it?
Any help would be grateful

Double the dose and get back to it fs!!

So always carry on with a course even if I’m off the gym for a week or so due to not been able to go?

Ive just had a week off training due to illness. Still took my weekly jab as i’ll be back in the gym this week.

Ive just had a week off training due to illness. Still took my weekly jab as i’ll be back in the gym this week.
So even tho I’m doing a rip blend and jabbing every other day still carry on even if I can’t get to the gym for a week?

yes
if your break is for a relatively short period continue your cycle if your not going to train for a long period then come off obviously.
one week off won't matter but you want to keep the compound in your system relatively constant.
1/2ml is quite low dosage, what is the blend ?

yes
if your break is for a relatively short period continue your cycle if your not going to train for a long period then come off obviously.
one week off won't matter but you want to keep the compound in your system relatively constant.
1/2ml is quite low dosage, what is the blend ?
It’s a test a tren and mast I’m running it with clens too just want to keep a good size and get a low body fat before going back to the boxing

if your going back to boxing why not just go back to boxing...the cardio and training will get you lean. Tren is shite for fight sports.... bit of test, anavar, eq, tbol etc are preferred drugs for that anyway....

why have you picked a blend ....just as its called RIP you assume It will get you ripped?

What sort of boxing?
You're nudging 40 if not 40 already if thats your year of birth in your username?

Back