Need Cheap Supplements

multi vits - supermarket brand.
poss get a multi and a 1g vit C effervescent.

creatine monohydrate - cheap as chips, just get a bulk supplier brand mypro bulk powders etc...
whoever got best offers on.

and just eat food.

no supps are necessary.
none.

Some add something
most do fuck all in real noticeable terms

How did me asking for supplements websites change into getting my diet plan and me being a pussy :D:D:D:rofl:This website is an actual joke

How did me asking for supplements websites change into getting my diet plan and me being a pussy :D:D:D:rofl:This website is an actual joke

given supps you were asking for you got exactly the correct response.
pussy who needs to eat right.

So you basically called Arnold Schwarzenegger a pussy okay bro :rofl: (that's more or less what he took together with his diet) Also some of you need to get the actual definition of pussy before using the term.

What is your obsession with Arnie? For the record there was no Creatine in Arnold's period they ate a ton of red meat. Protein powders were dog shite back then hell even in the 80's protein powders were terrible let alone the 60's and 70's and Multi vitamins were so badly produced people used to talk about them coming out still in pill form in their poo ffs. These boys ate food. A lot of food and quite often not very many carbs either. They were the original pioneers of the low carb diets. Watch the outtakes from Pumping Iron if you don't believe me. They're ordering Multiple burgers, Tuna omelettes all full fat not egg whites only or 5% fat beef.

Here watch this. Rick Drasin was a pro wrestler and bodybuilder who trained and lived with all of them back then and was close friends with Arnold. This is what they all did. They all ate together, partied together, worked together etc etc etc

This guy sounds like a supplement company's dream. Just a poor one.
Seriously if you think that stuff is what built Arnold and how he ate you're deluded. The internet isn't all true and you need to actually listen to what he says or people that know him. But also be prepared to never look as good as he does.

A lot of these supplements are marketed on and based on 'steroid like gains' or are advertised by people who are heavily muscled and have used steroids for many years.
IMG_20190413_51608.jpg

Theres only one type of supplement that gives steroid like gains!

14329968_10107034469154243_3049560620816718141_n.jpg

Supplements are just that - to supplement a good diet and training regime.
You will see zero effects if those are no good.

A lot of these supplements are marketed on and based on 'steroid like gains' or are advertised by people who are heavily muscled and have used steroids for many years.
View attachment 65895

Theres only one type of supplement that gives steroid like gains!
Can u show us it please
Yet to find anyfin tha gives me gainz

Back