Need Some Advice Off The Normal Topic

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

How would he get shared custody ? He doesn’t even see his daughter at the moment. The mother won’t agree to that and a court wouldn’t order that.
    Regardless of anything he should be paying maintenance for his child

2. Anonymous

Anonymous

I am paying maintenance mate,weekly more than I should be,and have continued to do so even though my ex has stopped my contact, as for court I have no idea what will happen share custody is what I want I don't see how it would be a problem I have my own place spare bedroom for my daughter
    And all my ex is doin is making up compete bullshit lies to stop me seeing her all because she's bitter at me coz I left her. Bearing in mind she was Fucking about during the relationship.my only concern is getting access to my daughter I want 50/50 shared and in my opinion anytnimg less would be shit. Like I say my only concerns are the bullshit around the needle on the bin she placed there and took a photo off...
    Tbh if you seen the picture it sticks of bullshit and looks a complete set up.

3. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

It doesn't fully matter what the mum WANTS as you ought to know. It's what is in the best interest of the child. He'll have to show why it's best for the child and perhaps give a plan such as increasing overnight stays in small steps to acclimatise their daughter to 50/50.

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

Women really can become manipulative shit houses overnight can’t they

Why would they harm the relationship between a dad and his child just to be spiteful

It’s absolutely pathetic and happens way more than it should

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous

I'll tell you why mate because when they have fuck all else that's the last card to play and it's the ace card,most men including myself could cope with being called useless a bad dad ect ect.. but when that eventually wares off they use the one thing they no hurts you most, it's horrible and I've said it a million times I would not wish this on my worst enemy..
    Something needs to change as soon as a woman or man stops access unless it's justified of course as I'm sure some cases are there should be something in place to remain some kind off contact. Even supervised if need be. I can see already even before going to a court it's a broken system.

6. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

He should by rights already have shared custody. His parental rights are protected through the Human Rights Act. I don't know where the feck you get your information from son.

It's because the mother is being so awkward that the situation is what it is right now. The court doesn't exist to order whatever the mother agrees to. Especially if she is such a lying cunt.

7. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

Courts do not make 50/50 child orders, they are first agreed by the parents as no one would say it’s in the best interest of child to be moved from home one week to the next. There is no automatic shared custody, parents will both have parental responsibility although that wasn’t automatic for a father before and actually doesn’t mean a lot when it comes to a child living with either parent.
    No matter what anyone says , I can tell you there is a bias in court to the mother, it may be getting better but a father still has a difficult time getting what he may want.
    But whether you see a child or not you should be paying for that child’s upbringing, its not dependent on how much you see them and I say that as a father who as had fuck all from my daughters mother

8. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Not really sure what you're on about mate. If you both agree for 50/50, by nature, the court agreeing and then including that in the order is them ordering it. And yes they would agree that an equal relationship with both parents is infact what's in best interest of the child, why wouldn't it be and I can say this knowing that it's what I wanted and what I got.

I will agree that there is still bias towards the mum in every aspect, be it CMS, Social, cafcas, school, the lot. I also know that despite this, I've managed to get everything I set out for because you just got to not let it happen and call it out when it does - it is shit, but mum's are still assumed to be these angels in the eyes of some services, but not as much anymore.

In terms of paying, you keep coming back to it. The OP has already said he pays above what's set out by CMS. But I still know and believe that you do not have to pay anything to the mum if you have 50/50. Even though people still say you do, you are not obliged too nor should you have too.

9. TONY FERGUSON

If he's listed on the birth certificate then he has parental responsibility just as the mother has. The court has to view them as exact equals.

Courts do order 50/50 custody I don't know where the feck you get your information from. There is no legal minimum or maximum its all done on a case by case basis.

Now you talk about court bias as I've already said if you scroll through my posts that would only come into play with all things being equal. But they're not. She's been lying and she already has two harassment orders against her. The court has to look at the facts and the facts don't look good for her.

If the court does end up unfairly siding with her as you suggest then he can pursue his rights under the Human Rights Act. Plenty of court decisions have been overturned this way.

JusJamin likes this.
  10. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

But that’s what I said, unless you both agree to 50/50 a court won’t make that decision and although I haven’t read it all does it sound like his ex will agree to 50/50

11. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

I get my information from experience from going to court and getting full custody, your just spouting some shit you have read off the internet

12. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Yes they will mate. You have to put your case forward and give your reasoning as to why it is in the best interest of the child.

If you say "I want 5050 because I don't wanna pay CMS" then no, they will not.

But if you, like I did, explain how it would promote the children's happiness and wellbeing spending an equal amount of time in both houses, then its up to the other party to justify as to why it isn't. Who ever wins that, gets what they want.

It's rare that a judge ignores both parties and goes rogue..

13. TONY FERGUSON

I don't think you understand how courts work. They can and will order 50/50 custody if they believe its in the best interests of the child and if the circumstances demonstrate that it could work.

Do you understand what is meant by there being no legal minimum or maximum or do you want me to spell it out for you?

14. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

Ami not being clear, I agree it has to be agreed by both parties

15. TONY FERGUSON

Sounds like you're the one spouting shite off the internet son.

Enough people have corrected you but you insist on digging deeper and deeper... Give it up already.