Need Some Advice Off The Normal Topic

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2022.

1. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

It shows mate. That's why I implore you to go easy on yourself. Try not thinking about these other cases. You don't know all the facts about them and they have absolutely no bearing on your case. You wouldn't stop driving just because some people have been unfortunate and had fatal crashes and the same thing applies here.

If you find yourself thinking about it just dig deep and pull yourself out of it. You can do it. Always remember that we all go through difficult times in life its how we respond to them that makes the difference.

Try watching some inspirational videos or try keeping yourself busy with productive things that will enhance your life. Realise that no matter how bad you feel today and no matter how hopeless things seem things will always get better and one day you will be feeling on top of the world and none of this will matter.

You will have a future with your daughter and a great one too. Just remember that life throws things at us that we don't deserve. Life takes beautiful situations and turns them into hell on earth. No one escapes this fact.

Do what you know deep down you need to do.

pooley1810 likes this.
  2. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

As I said you can start the paperwork yourself rather then wait for legal aid decision that I can guarantee you won’t get. Your solicitor must have told you that you won’t get legal aid . Wasn’t you on here a year ago asking this same thing under a different name

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

No I wasn't on here a year ago pal,and it's my solicotor who's applied for legal aid, it's based on your income so I don't understand your thinking I'll definitely not get it.
    He gave me the forms to fill out and apply it's income based and depends on your take home pay and outgoings to determine the application.buy thank you for the information on apply myself as it will be an option if as you say I may not get legal aid.
    Does this option get it to court quicker

4. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

You can request an emergency hearing but there has to be grounds for it. Otherwise, it just joins the queue unfortunately..

TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  5. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

You only get legal aid for child matters if there is a care / supervision order. I tried in 2014 and I seriously doubt the government has found extra money in these times to start paying for it. Your solicitor would know this and unless your child has social services involved or is in care system you won’t get it.
    As I said before go to your magistrate court and tell the clerk you want to apply for child access /visitation, they will give you the paperwork and you can get the ball rolling while you wait for your solicitor. I did it and saw a magistrate the same day who gave me an order, it won’t be a final order and can be challenged, but it may scare your ex into being amicable and start arranging things.

6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Longest post WR right here!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Thanks mate.

8. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

T Bone be arguing again :rofl:

9. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Cringe fest.

10. Dan71

Dan71 Full Member

W
    Well apparently watching rocky movies for motivation is the way to deal with child custody matters according to Tony and amazingly he got a like for it lol

11. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

I personally think the OP should recite the Rocky quote in court and see if they agree:rofl:

12. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I noticed the time of your post
    I'm assuming you've been watching the game
    What was the score in the end?

13. TONY FERGUSON

What's cringe is you spamming TF out of this thread when a brother clearly needs some support.

Show some respect and meet me in the other thread if you want yet another shakedown.

14. TONY FERGUSON

The fact your ex got a like for throwing herself out of a two storey window seems a lot more amazing to me.

Mind you the judge did have the misfortune of meeting you in person so was probably curious why she didn't choose the fourth storey..

15. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Come on Tony. He needs a barrister not cringe worthy pep talks from Sylvester Stallone ffs:rofl: