1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Needles & Syringes

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Robbie, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Yeah I’ve actually just got some and a few others, just haven’t gone up yet on the site. Having loads of issues with terumo stock at the moment, I think they are rebranding all of their stock and it’s like hens teeth at the moment so trying to get alternatives in either BD or a new brand I’m going to add.

Out of interest, does anyone actually care what the brand of needle is?

2. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

I personally prefer BD for insulin syringes because I like the way they’re packed in the bags with caps on the end, can’t be arsed unwrapping each individual syringe with them because I often pre load them and you just generally use more of them than you do normal syringes don’t you. The 2ml/5ml and puns etc I’ve no preference as long as it’s a well know brand bd/terumo etc as go some sent once that weren’t one I’ve heard of and they just weren’t as smooth when injecting (like sticky and jerky) and the pins weren’t as sharp.

Robbie likes this.
  3. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Yeah the bags of bd 1mls are good, not cheap even when buying in bulk though.

I’ve been sent a sample pack of a new company that look pretty good, I’ve had some cheap syringes before and agree there’s something that just makes them not very smooth.

Do you use a sharps bin? I’ve got little ones, was thinking about getting some big 10 litre ones as well

4. spearman

spearman Full Member

On that note, just curious what everyone does with their used needles?

5. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

Large sharps bin. When full I take it to a local chemist and he's disposes of it for me.

6. Gymshark

Gymshark Full Member

Bury them in the sand pit at my local park!!!

Nah, order large sharps bin when I order from medisupplies and just drop off at local NHS walk in centre when full.

7. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Haha!

What size do you consider large? I need to place an order for some more we only have .5 and 1 litre ones at the moment.

Hopefully you’ll give us a try next time? :)

8. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

There’s some on there now, only have a couple of boxes at the moment but I’m about to place an order for a case.

9. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

To add, the site is open for sales again, nothing will be sent until Monday morning though.