1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

New Cycle Finalised

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Lee Max, May 15, 2020.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Have you ever broken your back so severely that doctors thought you would never walk again and then miraculously come back and win a natty pro card after 10 years of gear use? Or do I have you confused with someone else

2. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Yeah, I dunno where this 12 weeks keeps coming from, when people are pinning same days every week. Throwing gear in the bin?

My suggestion: Get 300mg per ml, 2 vials and pin every 4 days. You get 80 days (just under 12 weeks) at 525mg a week. Take 12.5mg aromasin and 250 or 500iu of hcg on pin days. You start getting high e2 signs then bump the aromasin to 25mg.

Raisin, Guest and Lee Max like this.
  3. Lee Max

Lee Max Full Member

Quick question, how does 500iu convert to mg or will I have to get a different syringe in iu measurements??

Rob likes this.
  4. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

You don't worry about mg, you'll need to use 1ml insulin syringes, which are marked up in tens to 100, 100 being 1ml.

So you get the hcg as a powder which is 5000iu total most commonly, which you mix with water (the hcg usually comes with sterile water, but I think it's safer to use bacteriostatic water). You draw up to 100 with your pin and inject it into the vial of powder. Now when you draw from the vial you draw "10" into your pins which equals 500iu. This might sound more complicated than it really is, once you've done it once you won't even need to think about it.

I think it's easier to draw all the pins in one go, recap them and stick them in a takeaway tub in the freezer.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    Lee Max, Guest1337, Rob and 1 other person like this.
  5. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

I'm not trying to disprove you, just sometimes it's better kept simple, i.e first cycle when people worry about all kinds of things. Have it on hand by all means and be as sensible with health as you can be within reason.

Raisin likes this.
  6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

personally i think you should keep it simple, 500mg test each week, no Adex but have some Tamoxifen on hand in case gyno flares up.

3 weeks after last injection run PCT, should be just be tamox at a high dose and taper down. Something like 60mg for 4/5 days, then 40mg for another 4/5 days, then 20mg for about 2 weeks.

you dont need HCG during a cycle.

Rob likes this.
  7. Lee Max

Lee Max Full Member

Thanks pal, I’ve watched some videos on YouTube about it and get it now cheers for the help though

8. Lee Max

Lee Max Full Member

Found this online which is really helpful for noobs like me

Attached Files:

9. CJS

CJS Full Member

I was checking out some of the posts and tamoxifen was a choice for signs of gyno, does is reduce what has already developed, is there another choice for an existing problem. I am already hitting it daily at the gym, and while strength is increasing the gyno is a problem.

jrichards30 likes this.
  10. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I've never had gyno so just repeating what I've heard but supposedly ralox is the best bet barring surgery. Whether you pick nolva or ralox you have to take them for a very long time for it to be effective, I believe.

godsgifttoearth likes this.
  11. CJS

CJS Full Member

Thanks Richard for that. I would do some reading, as far as the long time, I find that nothing worthwhile comes quickly, it all takes time and work.

12. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Ralox is great as its a full antagonist in breast tissue but a full agonist in skeletal tissue. So you target the tits without having the problems with low e2 on muscle and bone turn over etc.

13. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Still want to supplement calcium when using it tho.

14. CJS

CJS Full Member

I appreciate the comments and the advice on calcium. I think that is a direction I am going to consider.