New Plans

Mr first time

Diet: 317p 529c 94f
Training: cardio in the morning followed by 7 mile walk then 6 day push pull upper lower split

I don't want to lose any muscle so calories are starting out high what do you think?

215lb m 23 15%ish

Diet: 317p 529c 94f
Training: cardio in the morning followed by 7 mile walk then 6 day push pull upper lower split

I don't want to lose any muscle so calories are starting out high what do you think?

215lb m 23 15%ish
That's pretty ambitious amount of training for a cut. I couldn't be arsed with it personally and would imagine you'll shed muscle. Are you doing this natty? I would only lift 3 times a week.

cardio, then walking ?
do you mean cardio is walking or a dedicated cardio session then followed by walking 7 miles ?
personally, I think you are aiming too high,
Concentrate on your weight sessions,
get your diet good, aim for your macros and cals ( see you've put your targets up, ) how've you worked them out based on current stats aims etc ?
Trens not great for cardio work particularly high intensity cardio, you'll likely find yourself gasping for air very quickly.
walking is more suited imo.

I think you are going for the no stone unturned approach which is great, but for me I'd find your plan would soon get unworkable, obvs dont know what you do etc but you've set your stall out pretty high.

My energy output is always insane so I maintain at a high enough end of things like 4200 but if I sat and did nothing all day I'd be around 2-3000 (I guess) this is my second time running it I don't get the sides part maybe I'm lucky but it actually makes me feel better mentally and physically I ran arenis medico tren e and their test this time I'm thinking inone pharma same cycle

cardio, then walking ?
do you mean cardio is walking or a dedicated cardio session then followed by walking 7 miles ?
personally, I think you are aiming too high,
Concentrate on your weight sessions,
get your diet good, aim for your macros and cals ( see you've put your targets up, ) how've you worked them out based on current stats aims etc ?
Trens not great for cardio work particularly high intensity cardio, you'll likely find yourself gasping for air very quickly.
walking is more suited imo.

I think you are going for the no stone unturned approach which is great, but for me I'd find your plan would soon get unworkable, obvs dont know what you do etc but you've set your stall out pretty high.

I've only added the cardio before the walk for summer I want to be the leanest I've ever been this year, the extra cardio session can be tiresome but I think it will be worth it and as for tren and high intensity cardio when I last ran it I would do the odd intensive cardio workout (3xpw) with no problems the daily cardio might get a bit tricky tho

Personally if BBing was my goal, I'd rather just eat less. Sod doing cardio and then a 7 mile walk.

I honestly think that much cardio plus 50 miles walking, plus 6 gym sessions a week is fundamentally flawed.

How on earth you can function at 100% doing all that is beyond me. Can it be done, probably by the upper echelons of genetics. But sessions will need to be very low volume.

I can only speak for myself in terms of what I can do.
we all can write a plan and state xyz, thing is doing rather than saying.
not for one min suggesting what you can or can't do, but aims and dreams aren't actions.
I base everything on what I know I can and will do, not what is optimum.
if you can do all that, then great, crack on.
do you need to, no
will you keep it up, to be seen.
aim high and see how you go but I know I'd not manage what your suggesting and there's much easier more sustainable ways for me.

I'd echo whats been said
Your cv output is excessive from the outset
Your goal is to lose fat, so being in a deficit i don't think this approach is sustainable
A rough calculation of your macros looks like you are above maintenance?
My opinion on this is the same as it is on gear, use/do the minimum amount you need to get the results you want
A good place to start a diet is simply 500cals below maintenance, that can be from diet, cv or both
Adding in tren will also make a difference, if you don't suffer the negative effects then that's great for you

I've been doing everything there without the cardio daily since the start of lockdown 2 and I've been gaining strength and size... I'm just a bit worried I might lose a good bit of muscle if I go to a more sedentary approach with half the calories

I'd echo whats been said
Your cv output is excessive from the outset
Your goal is to lose fat, so being in a deficit i don't think this approach is sustainable
A rough calculation of your macros looks like you are above maintenance?
My opinion on this is the same as it is on gear, use/do the minimum amount you need to get the results you want
A good place to start a diet is simply 500cals below maintenance, that can be from diet, cv or both
Adding in tren will also make a difference, if you don't suffer the negative effects then that's great for you
I worked out that 7 miles burns roughly 800 calories then my cardio session burns 400 then depending on what body part probably an extra 200 Cal's there

Back