• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Nexus Labs

beefcake1252

Any views on Nexus labs bought some su 250mg. Was pippy. Haven't noticed much in gains sex drive. Might just be paranoid.

Can’t say I’ve used them extensively but what I have used has all had the desired effect for me.

Any views on Nexus labs bought some su 250mg. Was pippy. Haven't noticed much in gains sex drive. Might just be paranoid.

Been using nexus for the last 3 years, Blasts and trt. Have full bloods twice a year all come back spot on, never had an issue. I've also used a few of their orals. I'm using inone ATM as nexus test was out of stock when I last ordered and had bloods on that too and that's good to go aswell

Been using nexus for the last 3 years, Blasts and trt. Have full bloods twice a year all come back spot on, never had an issue. I've also used a few of their orals. I'm using inone ATM as nexus test was out of stock when I last ordered and had bloods on that too and that's good to go aswell

I stick up for no lab if I think it’s shite. Was a good lab for me, I tested their gear and they’re testosterone came back dosed correctly twice for me over a year. I just won’t use it at the moment for my own reasons. But I will use it again once I trust it again

I stick up for no lab if I think it’s shite. Was a good lab for me, I tested their gear and they’re testosterone came back dosed correctly twice for me over a year. I just won’t use it at the moment for my own reasons. But I will use it again once I trust it again

I’ve never used it but the fact you say you’d use it again once you “trust it again” would put me off lol. Why don’t you trust it?

Back