Nice write up on the bloated gut issue

I hope @Pscarb doesnt mind me mentioning this, because I was going on like fuck about him engaging core when moving around on stage. Posing it was nailed but then he'd relax between rounds and whilst walking jnto position.

I see loads doing it

I hope @Pscarb doesnt mind me mentioning this, because I was going on like fuck about him engaging core when moving around on stage. Posing it was nailed but then he'd relax between rounds and whilst walking jnto position.

I see loads doing it
no not at all mate as i did not control my core very well at the West or the Worlds (the worlds i carbed up wrong and was bloated though) but at the Britain and the Universe i did nail it (mainly because you harped on about it :)) i hve a wide waist/hip area so controlling the abs is very important for me....
control is a big thing and the concern i have is it is mostly guys who have never competed and do not know how fukcing hard it is onstage under those lights to control the abs whilst breathing out your ass.....

Sweet potato for me, givea me horrendous gas and a bloated gut
this is what happened to me at the worlds i did not plan well and was not prepared for the team hotel being in the middle of nowhere so in the morning when i was carbing up i had to do it with pastries and bread which bloated me badly unfortunately for me some have commented on this negative at that show in a way to take a cheap shot at me......but we all live and learn....

Reactions: CJ
And this is why I prefer the look of the amateurs in regionals. Nice tight waists, and shredded. Not massive and freaky. I like that better. Pros IMO are ott and not aesthetic. Just my 2p

The pros of today would piss on the 70's lot!
Freaks! We all go to see the freaks!
At the finals no one cares about the classic class! We all go go for lunch when that class starts lol we want the heavies and supers!
BRING OUT THE FREAKS! the crowd says...
Big old FREAKS! Guts n all! Lol

The pros of today would piss on the 70's lot!
Freaks! We all go to see the freaks!
At the finals no one cares about the classic class! We all go go for lunch when that class starts lol we want the heavies and supers!
BRING OUT THE FREAKS! the crowd says...
Big old FREAKS! Guts n all! Lol

x2 on the sweet potato I look 6 month pregnant LOL.

Agree with that jim on the "freaks". Although makes you wonder what the 70's bbers such as Arnold, frank, franco etc would have looked like these days?
Im a bigger fan of the 70s physique and even more so the 90s rather then now, but there's no denying the amount of muscle they carry now outbids everything. And I reckon carrying that amount of muscle on let's be honest a small skeleton lol, would result in some sort of distention or freaky things happening. There's only so big you can go before everything starts pushing out to compensate.

Any wheat based products bloat me to hell!
Although even when I was skinnier (back in my road cycling days) I had the abs but they always stuck out so I believe that side of things is down to genetics. Unless I held my stomach in of course haha.

Interesting read though! Thanks for posting

Posted using TMuscle App

Back