Non Dairy Protein Supp

I tried the choc vegan blend from MP a few years ago, tasted fine but texture a bit grainy
Maybe try egg white powder, doesn't taste of much so best to add a flavouring.
Mixes a bit foamy though but that's normal for egg whites

What about pea or soya isolate proteins? Don't need to worry about the amino acid content etc if you only supplement with shakes every now and then

I think im a full tard.. i thought it tasted funny bu my first batch was fine.. ( choc suttin it was) ive only bort fuckin 2.5kg of unflavoured avnt i hahaha no wonder its grim

I can stomach the choc ones... dat total mong feel

Depends on what you're using it for but if you're just drinking it then the blends from Bulk Powders taste okay, have a variety of favours and are reasonable priced.

They're a blend of 5 vegan protein sources mainly comprising of pea and brown rice, closely mimic whey in terms of amino acid profile (that's why they're generally a blend to get a more complete amino acid spectrum) but with a little more carbohydrate and fat content. I haven't tried MyProtein's vegan but I would hazard a guess they use the same supplier anyway so will be very similar.

If you're using vegan protein for more than just shakes, e.g. adding to oats, then unfortunately you'll have to pay a little more as the one's from Bulk Powders etc have a terrible consistency when treated under heat. For some reason the name brands (PES, 1UP, Awesome Supps, etc) are much better, they probably have some thickeners added to them to prevent this.

Depends on what you're using it for but if you're just drinking it then the blends from Bulk Powders taste okay, have a variety of favours and are reasonable priced.

They're a blend of 5 vegan protein sources mainly comprising of pea and brown rice, closely mimic whey in terms of amino acid profile (that's why they're generally a blend to get a more complete amino acid spectrum) but with a little more carbohydrate and fat content. I haven't tried MyProtein's vegan but I would hazard a guess they use the same supplier anyway so will be very similar.

If you're using vegan protein for more than just shakes, e.g. adding to oats, then unfortunately you'll have to pay a little more as the one's from Bulk Powders etc have a terrible consistency when treated under heat. For some reason the name brands (PES, 1UP, Awesome Supps, etc) are much better, they probably have some thickeners added to them to prevent this.
Cheers mate good info that

I think im a full tard.. i thought it tasted funny bu my first batch was fine.. ( choc suttin it was) ive only bort fuckin 2.5kg of unflavoured avnt i hahaha no wonder its grim

I can stomach the choc ones... dat total mong feel

I tripped my c*nt off reading that bro.

U sound like some lad who had a proper crush on me bro.

Trey1 bro

He was a mong cz he lived in a tent

Back