Nose Bleed Random From Gf Split

It's the tren. Awful stuff to have in you when the shit hits the fan
U mean if you are stressed or sad? I was crying like mad and she was being horrible on the phone. Im there trying to be nice and she's starts being condesending. Thought she was the one. I wasn't all bad to her. They turn into bitch

Tren fucks with my head mate.
Blood pressure will be up also.

Fuck her off
At least keep clear while your heads full of tren anxiety.

Everyones as Alpha as fuck in here, you weren't crying, you had something in your eye. Ok

U mean if you are stressed or sad? I was crying like mad and she was being horrible on the phone. Im there trying to be nice and she's starts being condesending. Thought she was the one. I wasn't all bad to her. They turn into bitch

She's taking the piss pal, your better off without the skank. Anyone that starts condescending you when your down ain't worth a throw away wank.

Lucky escape mate!

Tren fucks with my head mate.
Blood pressure will be up also.

Fuck her off
At least keep clear while your heads full of tren anxiety.

Everyones as Alpha as fuck in here, you weren't crying, you had something in your eye. Ok[/QUOTE

Docs checked my blood pressure twice on 2 occasions both fine although expected it to be higher. First oe said 150 over 83 . I knew t was bit higher but she it was due to the stress but am OK. Second doctor didn't the ell me BT said I was OK. Ye am sure is bit higher. Have been taking hawthorn berry and hibiscus anyway

She's taking the piss pal, your better off without the skank. Anyone that starts condescending you when your down ain't worth a throw away wank.

Lucky escape mate!

Yr when I look bak I think who's this woman talking to Me. Before she would never talk like that. She even blocked me. I felt close to death earlier and she blocks me.

Times like this you wish you weren't a non-drinking bodybuilder.

Move on, avoid talking to her and find a focus.

If the trauma is really bad ( I have found this with family deaths) nights are terrible if you try and sleep. So stay up at night and sleep in the day, it shouldn't last long, but anxiety in bed is a real bad thing.

Sad. A lot of people get paranoid over their gf's when on tren, then get emotional also at other opportunities. Just realise it's the gear, not you being a fucking pansy.

Hi guys. Ive been split from ex gf for 2 month. We spoke today and I was crying and panicked. Got breathletes. And now started bleeding. Ye I use gear test tren oxys..I presume it's the high blood pressure but I was really crying and panicked on phone because she was being mean to me

All I'm asking is what do I do..I haven't been to hospital

You must be trolling otherwise you fucking tragic.

Actually nocking me sick such fuking weakness pussy hole behaviour

Sad. A lot of people get paranoid over their gf's when on tren, then get emotional also at other opportunities. Just realise it's the gear, not you being a fucking pansy.

Hmm funny u said that. Last time I did tren towards a comp was 2 years ago and felt very down then. I remember I came off tren after that and felt tons better.

You must be trolling otherwise you fucking tragic.

Actually nocking me sick such fuking weakness pussy hole behaviour

No mate not trolling. I've taken today off work to recover mentally. I saw the doc. He saI'd I'm.I'm.mot depressed. Just had a panic attack from the breakup as I couldn't let go. Funnily enough I was with her 1 yr and was trying to break up for the last 5 months but she wouldn't let go. So we were always clinging g on but towards the end I couldn't let go..or didn't want to...

No mate not trolling. I've taken today off work to recover mentally. I saw the doc. He saI'd I'm.I'm.mot depressed. Just had a panic attack from the breakup as I couldn't let go. Funnily enough I was with her 1 yr and was trying to break up for the last 5 months but she wouldn't let go. So we were always clinging g on but towards the end I couldn't let go..or didn't want to...

Ugh, mate... dunno where to start with that. You have issues you need to sort out before using AAS. If this is you ON test...

Ugh, mate... dunno where to start with that. You have issues you need to sort out before using AAS. If this is you ON test...

Ye doc said I have to sort out myself first which, i kno I have not t been happy for years even as I was natural for 2 years so not gear related. I'm staying away from ex, she dnt care n blocked me on whatsapp, if someone was taken to hospital that u care about u would see them? She didn't do that, just blocked me instead and I was being so calm and nice to her,

It was her who was lieing to me and hiding stuff from me which caused our issues to begin with

Back