Now Acting Representative For Prohormones.eu

Discussion in 'Prohormones.eu' started by Hilly, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Hi all.

This is to announce that I will be representing these guys on the board from this moment on.

So initially any questions you have about products you would like more info on, any issues with orders or the website inbox me and I will get them chased up.

I will also be testing different products that are available on the site n keeping a journal on the site.

I will write a review of each product I trial in here under a new topic each time.

Currently I'm just starting the below

https://prohormones.eu/en/5-special-offers-and-stacks/strength-and-endurance-improvement-p53

The idea here is as I'm moving into a HRT phase and running some hcg I don't want anything hitting my body hard yet I want to keep pushing gains via other channels.

So I will report back.

Dan94, BTS93, RACK and 5 others like this.

2. Eddie 1977

Eddie 1977 Top Contributor

That's good bro .a trusted member is always a good advocate and advice will be heeded when given

Dan94 and Hilly like this.
  3. Keys

Keys Full Member

@Hilly

Know you've just started it, but is the stack you're running non liver toxic?

Hilly likes this.
  4. Dtlv

Dtlv Moderator Moderator

Nice, they've got themselves a good rep in you!

Quick question - do they ship internationally?

5. Hilly

I will chase up now.

Cheers bud.

Dtlv likes this.
  6. Hilly

From my reading it looks like it would be pretty non liver toxic but I have asked the suppliers to confirm.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  7. Hilly

Yes bud.

yes we are shipping internationally - inside EU by DPD courier service, outside EU - post office with tracking

Dtlv likes this.
  8. Hilly

Morning mate.

Yes it is.

jrichards30 likes this.
  9. RS86

RS86 Account Suspended

Ostarine isn't meant to be liver toxic but there's a lot of blood work out there showing it does raise liver enzymes, but not to the extent of orals.

I think it's a good idea them getting you to rep for them btw @Hilly . While the products may be sound they didn't half post some shite which was also incorrect 9 times out of 10 and you can provide some good and trusted feedback too

pooley1810 likes this.
  10. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    When I first saw this company and you representing them I thought it's pretty cool and I assumed it was there own companies products. I clicked on the link of what your taking and its black stone labs. Black stone are available in loads of places and to be honest on eBay cheaper. I'm wondering if there is going to be much of a market for these guys here. Unless I'm seeing it wrong they are a supplier of branded pro hormones (not there own) based out of the UK. We can get them here at a lower price and delivered several days sooner. I understand if this was a U.S. board where the laws are dicey on prohormones but here hmm

Not trying to be a dick I just wonder why they feel this will be a good market for them. With the euro and pound almost 1-1 the prices are not low.

zack and TwoCanVanDamn like this.
  11. Hilly

I think this was there thinking n it comes at a gd Time for me as I want to push gains while keep hormonal support low so I can experiment with other stuff n provide feedback

12. Hilly

Honestly I'm not sure. They have had there prices queried before and no changes were made and I'm sure they are well aware of competition prices.

Possibly they have a lot of EU custom. It really isn't my side to query or discuss why they price the way they do.

Mr mac likes this.