* Offers - Post Up Any Bargains *

do appreciate these bargainz post man.
No problem at all mate that's why I do it. I'll be posting them as I find them.

I used to post the codes for MP and stuff but everyone has them now from emails and whatnot and it takes so long.

Trying to find more proper deals

Gutted I missed this, now all the vanilla gone it’s £59.99 :facepalm:
Oh that went quick I bet a lot got in on that.

They got another one £19.99 for 2.2kg in glazed donut and 6kg of mass gainer for £30 if anyone's interested but that's it. That vanilla was the best offer.

Ill keep my eye out

Oh that went quick I bet a lot got in on that.

They got another one £19.99 for 2.2kg in glazed donut and 6kg of mass gainer for £30 if anyone's interested but that's it. That vanilla was the best offer.

Ill keep my eye out

Nice one bud, no wonder that went quick eh! Yeah saw that other offer but it’s only about the same as mp when they have the bigger offers on rather than half that price like the other one.....
Thanks for this thread matey :thumb:

Here's the mass gainer 6kg for & 30 if anyone is looking for this type of thing.

it actually looks decent mct oil, creatine added. 10g of sugar per 100g which is low for a gainer

3 flavours double choc, vanilla and blueberry muffin
Free next day delivery.

https://www.sci-mx.co.uk/shop/super-mass-xl

Awesome, thanks bud! Some other good products on that site aswell! Good work! :thumb:

Hopefully be some left by the time I get off this stationary bike and get home this time lol
No probs at all.

Ordered that glazed donut whey. Should be here tomorrow.. looks good :)
That's quite nice I've had that. It's very sweet but as it's called glazed donut it's gonna be I spose lol. It tastes cakey very nice if you have a sweet tooth like me.

The vanilla that came today isnt nice at all

OK for smoothies though

Last edited:
Back