Official TM Smith Sissy Hack Squat league table

Tried tonight the bar plus 30 kg x 10 reps. Had to stand on a platform as the stop at the Smith machine was too high.

Tried tonight the bar plus 30 kg x 10 reps. Had to stand on a platform as the stop at the Smith machine was too high.
I tried that a few months ago, as had the same problem, but just didn't feel very stable myself :sad:

Hmm just watched the Scotts video again and I didn't get anywhere near that low! We have two smiths and one the stops are at least a foot from the floor and the other is at an angle so maybe not ideal for these.

https://instagram.com/p/9syES7PBjI/

Only 10kg a side, will record my next attempt and try and get down to the ground :)

Had another go today using them for muscle rounds, as low as the pins on the smith will allow. These damn near killed me today!

I like the look of these. I tried doing hack squat on the Smith before but my bubble butt got in the way. Never considered raising my heals, so I'll give them a try.

Well that escalated quickly. I free-styled it with a 20kg olympic bar with 5kg on each side, so 30kg/66lbs in total. Did about 7 LMFAO. Surely I get extra points for not having the stability of a smith machine plus the fact my legs are smaller than some peoples arms. In short, I win.

Love to have a go but my knees are so bad these days I'd prob write em off with this

Well that escalated quickly. I free-styled it with a 20kg olympic bar with 5kg on each side, so 30kg/66lbs in total. Did about 7 LMFAO. Surely I get extra points for not having the stability of a smith machine plus the fact my legs are smaller than some peoples arms. In short, I win.

How can you do that sitting on an empty bar.
Must look like you're hovering. :D

Back