• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Omg ..not The Tren Question Again!?

sounds like you've been through the mill for sometime mate.
fair play for holding things together, tren or no tren you handle some rough times.
father in law is slowly disappearing to dementia and I can sympathise fully.

today has been a rough day for me.
running tren atm and it's been rough but ok.
last tren run I think I would of gone on a murder death kill rampage with today's events.
try and look at things with perspective now and the drug effects seem more manageable.

apart from the night sweats and the vinegar smell to the bed...
got a bollocking off the m8ssus this morning for it...lol :-/

My pillow smells like cat piss....That ammonia odour...I wash my pillow cases daily it's that bad..T shirts too. Thanks for the support and empathy mate...Appreciate it as it's always nice to receive understanding. Cheers!

Thank you for this,the rip I've used for the last 7 weeks gives me a tiny 200mg of tren a and I have the craziest dreams and weird smelling sweats on just that BUT man has it toughened me up.
I am suprised and always expecting the worst reactions from myself and only the best shines through,me or the tren? Who knows.
I've been through something pretty similar with my mam on morphine for cancer and I can only applaud you man it's tough to watch someone you know/love/respect disintegrate.
Keep strong man.
All the best

Thanks for the positive feedback pal...It's all in the mind (part genetic make up of one's character)...An arsehole will just become a bigger arsehole even he believes a blue smarty will make him a Mike Tyson...

Well done on looking after your parents, it is what every decent son should and hopefully, would do.

Why the fook would any man in their right mind forgive their wife if she has been getting pumped for 2 years by some other fella? That's not strength, that is weakness. I'm not saying you should have used physical violence etc, but divorce, sell house, walk away with head held high would be the strong option, hanging around like a drip is the weak option. Totally unforgivable behaviour by wife and even if there is kids involved, I'd walk away and still try to be best Dad I could.

I won't get involved with the tren option as I don't understand or agree with your basic behaviour at all.

Not entirely sure he meant his wife wife was having an affair for 2 years I think he was saying within the last 2 years his wife had an affair, his mom had heart attack and he lost his home. A build up of difficult life events. No one can tell another how to deal with life's ordeals it's easy to say Oh I'd smash her head in leave her with nothing and fuck off without knowing the full facts. I personally think he's dealt with these events well despite the use of tren.

It's been a tough 2 years for you bro it's a hell of a rollercoaster this thing called life.

Not entirely sure he meant his wife wife was having an affair for 2 years I think he was saying within the last 2 years his wife had an affair, his mom had heart attack and he lost his home. A build up of difficult life events. No one can tell another how to deal with life's ordeals it's easy to say Oh I'd smash her head in leave her with nothing and fuck off without knowing the full facts. I personally think he's dealt with these events well despite the use of tren.

It's been a tough 2 years for you bro it's a hell of a rollercoaster this thing called life.

Sure, that is your opinion.

I stated he had handled the health issues of his parents in the right way. I also congratulated him on that.

I stand by my thoughts and comments on the wife situation. Of course I don't know all of the background, I can only go off what he has posted up as I don't know him at all. Isn't that what a forum does? He posted it up with the limited facts so we were always going to comment on what we knew.

I would never forgive my wife if she had an affair whatever the circumstances so, as stated, I stand by my comments. Also, I certainly didn't condone physical violence in this situation, you must have mixed me up with someone else.

Anyhow, he responded to me himself so unsure as to why you felt your response was necessary too.

Okay, I know and have read, digested and still love the compound Tren.... All those 'so called sides?' that would scare off many a timid taker... I honestly feel from personal experience tren sides are blown out of proportion with all these bro science pricks..Okay, that's my opinion.

So here goes, my dad has been a sufferer of that fucking evil illness dementia for well over 10yrs. On Thursday 10th August he beat my mam around the head with a rolling pin and put her in hospital. My wife called my boss and I attended the hospital. On arrival my wife was with my dad in the waiting room in A&E who, was in cuckoo land. He recognised me as his son but 5hrs later trying to control him (In a kind manner) I began to lose my patience. So Tren/test at 1g per week did not make me flip. I had no anger towards my dad but had hatred/anger towards this sad disease called dementia. I had been at work since 4am very tired and drained. I had to deal with the police, social services and the mental health team (Deeper than what it sounds). I had to keep asking for an update on my mam/mom/mum.. I always use the term mum or mam...

I got back home a 3am and had to call in sick as I was due back at work at 4am. I turned in work at 4pm and the big boss was so understanding and I felt valued.

I honestly feel that tren/test kept my composure and gave me strength. Tren has been given a bad rap..I fucking love this beauty of a compound. Only thing that pisses me off is the mad sweats with a strange odour and sometimes freaky dreams lol.

My dad has now been put in a secure unit. I went to visit him as he as always protected, disciplined and love me as the best dad in the world. He was there walking up and down he ward rubbing his own shit in his hands. Came home and finally broke down and cried cried and cried some more. If tren makes you cranky I'm sure at this point I would have lost the plot. The past two years my wife had an affair, my mam had heart attack, lost my home...Back with my wife and managed to get a home. Not once I opted out of taking tren...

I honestly think that if you believe that a certain substance will fuck you up...Then it will. Tren has helped me more than any anti depressant. Just passing this on as Tren is not a killer of relationships, friendships and compassion towards others...Take it, enjoy it and love the positives...:beer:

I feel exactly the same with my personality disorder tren always kept me cool headed and calm. Almost detached from a severe emotional response.

Sure, that is your opinion.

I stated he had handled the health issues of his parents in the right way. I also congratulated him on that.

I stand by my thoughts and comments on the wife situation. Of course I don't know all of the background, I can only go off what he has posted up as I don't know him at all. Isn't that what a forum does? He posted it up with the limited facts so we were always going to comment on what we knew.

I would never forgive my wife if she had an affair whatever the circumstances so, as stated, I stand by my comments. Also, I certainly didn't condone physical violence in this situation, you must have mixed me up with someone else.

Anyhow, he responded to me himself so unsure as to why you felt your response was necessary too.

Fair comment, he didn't give much info about that part of the problems he's faced, your way of dealing with something like that isn't the way someone else might, but deal with it we must regardless of what we may have pumped into ourselves.

Didn't see his response to you, apologises, I'll remove my nose now :facepalm:

Fair comment, he didn't give much info about that part of the problems he's faced, your way of dealing with something like that isn't the way someone else might, but deal with it we must regardless of what we may have pumped into ourselves.

Didn't see his response to you, apologises, I'll remove my nose now :facepalm:

Sure, it is only my opinion but, if he is posting up on a message board, surely he is canvassing opinions? That is the nature of these things...............

No worries, hope he is OK anyhow.

BTW, I'd still kick the bird in the snatch and send her on her way :rofl:

First off, thanks for all the feedback gents. I am fully aware of this being an open forum and I am fully aware of the risks I take when confessing personal life/experience on here. It leaves me wide open to abuse and piss take...I accept this with my arse cheeks spread wide apart (to a point) That's the risk you take when opening up on forums. By the way, I only use this one and have for the past few years as I honestly feel TM have many legit members. Anyway, enough brown nose shite.

I cannot begin to explain the past couple of years of my experiences and don't want to bore the fuck out you big beefy guys... Thank fuck I confessed the majority to @Jack About who, at least has a insight of my history.

I know I must come across as a mild mannered gent and a pussy weak fucktard to some... I honestly confessed to my 'True' iron brothers out there for some kind of support/help and reassurance... 36yrs of lifting iron, trained fucking deep and hard and still do my best, disciplined with diet and timing, had many many injuries and just still hit the iron hard (After injuries recovered) love taking the gear...Test/Tren is my sweet spot. The friends I have met in the iron game over the years and right to present day are a special breed in life.

I know Tren makes me think, feel and act differently than any other steroid I ever taken....Two schools on this compound...Yes or No. I'm a fooooking big yes man lol.

17st (238lbs) Karma has arrived as I knew it would. Just been asked out on a date with a younger female (She's a shallow bitch, just after my lean body lol)...TBH I feel guilty as fuck for flirting... I'm a soft loyal cunt. I'm so fucking tempted ..Big tits and a nice curvy body. I'll just wank off for now.

Okay, I know and have read, digested and still love the compound Tren.... All those 'so called sides?' that would scare off many a timid taker... I honestly feel from personal experience tren sides are blown out of proportion with all these bro science pricks..Okay, that's my opinion.

So here goes, my dad has been a sufferer of that fucking evil illness dementia for well over 10yrs. On Thursday 10th August he beat my mam around the head with a rolling pin and put her in hospital. My wife called my boss and I attended the hospital. On arrival my wife was with my dad in the waiting room in A&E who, was in cuckoo land. He recognised me as his son but 5hrs later trying to control him (In a kind manner) I began to lose my patience. So Tren/test at 1g per week did not make me flip. I had no anger towards my dad but had hatred/anger towards this sad disease called dementia. I had been at work since 4am very tired and drained. I had to deal with the police, social services and the mental health team (Deeper than what it sounds). I had to keep asking for an update on my mam/mom/mum.. I always use the term mum or mam...

I got back home a 3am and had to call in sick as I was due back at work at 4am. I turned in work at 4pm and the big boss was so understanding and I felt valued.

I honestly feel that tren/test kept my composure and gave me strength. Tren has been given a bad rap..I fucking love this beauty of a compound. Only thing that pisses me off is the mad sweats with a strange odour and sometimes freaky dreams lol.

My dad has now been put in a secure unit. I went to visit him as he as always protected, disciplined and love me as the best dad in the world. He was there walking up and down he ward rubbing his own shit in his hands. Came home and finally broke down and cried cried and cried some more. If tren makes you cranky I'm sure at this point I would have lost the plot. The past two years my wife had an affair, my mam had heart attack, lost my home...Back with my wife and managed to get a home. Not once I opted out of taking tren...

I honestly think that if you believe that a certain substance will fuck you up...Then it will. Tren has helped me more than any anti depressant. Just passing this on as Tren is not a killer of relationships, friendships and compassion towards others...Take it, enjoy it and love the positives...[emoji481]
Really tempting. You read a lot of info regarding Tren and think it sounds terrible. Definitely thinking of trying it. Thanks for the time you took too. Stay strong brother.

Back