Online Coaching

Discussion in 'Training Information' started by Odin, Mar 30, 2019.

1. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

I was just joking
    I happened to remember the thread

2. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

@ChrissyJ well done mate, that puts that to bed.

Getbig25 likes this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

:rofl::rofl:

Detective chrissy j at ur service

Getbig25 likes this.
  4. Account Suspended

Account Suspended Competitor

So again - a post from 2013... 6 years ago. Which I stated. So allllll that oil, I should have shrivelled up?

Now can you post where I've said I DIDNT say this? When have I said I hadn't done high amounts?

5. Guest82

Guest82 Guest

For the record I think he looks tremendous and strong as fuck from what I remember.

Guest and Account Suspended like this.
  6. Account Suspended

Thank you, but not particularly strong for my weight, no.

As I've gotten older I've trained to not get injured.

7. huntingground

One week does not equate to 8-9 months unless I'm missing something.

Getbig25 likes this.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Lower the dose chaps

9. Account Suspended

Fucksake... Let's put a timeline on this.

That screenshot... I don't remember posting that or what I was running. 2-3ml is a lot of volume. It could have been prop, or eq, I'm not even sure. The screenshot was may 2013. June 2012 I did nabba Britain and decided to switch to the ukbff. I knew I'd be a super heavyweight and wanted to make some serious improvements.

End of September 2013, i did the ukbff midlands. I won the superheavies. I beat the guy who won the class 1 nabba British in 2012.

^^^^ BEFORE THAT show is where I did the 5ml a day. NOT the screenshot provided.

In 2014 I got kicked off ugm.

10. huntingground

Wrapper posted May 19 2013 UGM : 3-5ml a day for 8-9 months.
    AH posted May 3 2019 TM : 5ml every day...lasted a week.

As stated above, I like to try to establish the veracity of posts. I have achieved that here and will leave others to make their mind up on the facts.

No insults from me. None needed :thumb::thumb:

Thirin, Getbig25 and Sjundea like this.
  11. Account Suspended

And as I said - I don't remember what that 3-5ml was. But I remember the 5ml a day where I lasted a week.

I've just read that thread and I also did 1400mg of tren per week for that prep, I don't remember doing that. But I did keep a diet book that year (before having Myfitnesspal) so I'll have a look and see if I can find more out.

There you go anyway - if you think anyone can look better by upping the dose, go run what I did back then 6 years ago and let us know how you get on :thumb:

12. Account Suspended

One thing I will say is that reading that does make me miss that FTW attitude I had back then. Didn't give a shit. I literally would do anything back then. Didn't get blood work done.

Now I feel a slight twinge and I feel like I'm going to rip a muscle off the bone. Pussy.

smurphy, Reacher and milner575 like this.
  13. huntingground

Thanks for the advice, I don't need it as 1. I lift for strength and not for looks 2. All of my gear is logged in my thread and I never hide anything 3. I'm going to compete in British Finals on Friday and, if all goes well, I'm pretty confident I'll win to make it GPC 2018 and BPU 2019 British Champion. I'll be hoping to win GPC 2019 too but that isn't until September so anything could happen in meantime.

Reacher and Guest like this.
  14. Account Suspended

I have never hid anything! It's all there on ugm! Go read it! Where have I actually lied? I don't remember every scrap of detail from 6 years ago! Do you??

Where have I said "nah I'm only doing 250mg sust per week" but then someone's snapped a photo of me shoving in 6g?

When have I ever said I'm against huge amounts? When have I ever said I haven't done huge amounts? The last few years I've not needed to! I hold size very easily on lower amounts. I've got three children, and I don't want health issues, so I stay on top of bloodwork now I never did back then!

And yeah you might have mentioned you did strength training. Something about a competition at bodypower too?
    :whistling:

Spawn_of_Haney and huntingground like this.
  15. huntingground

No more arguments now. Let's leave it there.

I'm the same regarding massive doses, I have done them in past to push me past 300lbs (and squat over 300kg) but at 45yo with two kids, I tend to worry now if I push too hard. Anyway, I have undiagnosed sleep apnea at the moment so cannot sleep, it is killing me so cannot go high until I get my CPAP machine (neck is 20"+). I had a blood test last Friday and my platelet count was high, docs worried as it is a sign of cancer, I wasn't worried as it is a sign of long term high AAS usage (I don't tell the docs). Everything else was fine. Kidneys are the ones I pay close attention to, inc BP.

Haahaa, yeah I got comp on Fri at BP :lift: