Online Coaching

Discussion in 'Training Information' started by Odin, Mar 30, 2019.

1. AaronHudson

AaronHudson Competitor

Cheers mate. I was happy, just wasn't enough and I landed in 4th.

huntingground likes this.

2. Spawn_of_Haney

Spawn_of_Haney Full Member

I wasn't having a go Aaron, when I actually gave a shit about bodybuilding you was one the few I followed and have bothered with at BP.
    I've learnt a lot since then.
    I know I can grow on low doses and 45mins in the gym eod.
    What I'm getting at is that only gets me so far.
    I built my frame on good quality gear and higher doses that I would not even contemplate now.
    I like you lived the lifestyle and it does bring on your physique massively.
    However me myself, knowing my body I know if I ever wanted to add more size then I ever had that, cals, volume, weight, dosages would all have to go north.
    It's been confirmed already at some point you dosed high and I bet in that time period where you dosed high and and was maybe less wise that you packed it on, whether it was quality or not.
    We are entitled to believe what we want, I read up on the genetic condition you mentioned and it seems it's as rare and effective in regards to bodybuilding as you state.
    However the way you quoted it sounded like you had based alot of your size etc on this genetic condition.

I barely drink now and recreationals are a big no for me.
    However my occupation and family come long before some borrowed gains that the older I get will wain.
    Guess we've judged each other l, so easy to do on the net.
    I've respect for every bb'er and everybody on this board and without sucking your pipe your physique is incredible, always been a fan of your shape, even in the circa 2012 days.

AaronHudson, Greedy Ben, noel and 2 others like this.
  3. AaronHudson

AaronHudson Competitor

Yeah I understand what you're saying, but my point is that if high doses built a physique it'll take high doses to maintain it.

And yep - people can believe what they want. It makes no odds to me because I know the truth. One of the biggest mistakes I have ever made was being open with the truth because it does just open you up for exposure, like now :facepalm:lesson learned I guess, its not something I'll do in the future because you really cannot win either way.

And yeah I hear you on family and occupation mate... I have three kids, my eldest son turned 9 yesterday and my twin boys were 3 in march. There is absolutely no way I'd let this hobby (and that's all it is - a hobby) become my number one priority in life.

Spawn_of_Haney likes this.
  4. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Full Member

Its amazing how genetics plays such a big role, yet humans are pretty much the most inbred species on the planet. [And hell bent in our quest to kill everything else]

For those who have had genetic testing, how much neanderthal were you? (Serious question, not a piss take)

5. AaronHudson

AaronHudson Competitor

Bloods come back. 1g sustanon per week... Testosterone level at 373nmol :whistling:

huntingground likes this.