Onthebuild - Time To Get Some Meat On These Bones 2016

Final light session, next week will ramp it up for one last week and then introduce cardio and start to reign in diet.

Chest+bis

Warm ups

Bb bench upto sets of 120
Did a bit of light dumbbell incline but was feeling painful so left it at 30's

Concentrated on flyes and machine fly to get a pump, light and 20 rep sets

Biceps upto 30kg dbs
Standing ezbar with 10 a side
Seated curls with 10kg dbs.

Nothing special, decent pump but hoping just getting some blood moving in there will help.

Rest day tomorrow and back Monday

Last jab of deca this week, not sure how much I have left but whatever is in there is going in because I think it's time to back off the heavy weights and do a bit of a cut and high rep sets to strengthen tendons etc that are currently not coping.

Any good supps for tendons? Only thing I take is a fish oil tab and a multivit

Last jab of deca this week, not sure how much I have left but whatever is in there is going in because I think it's time to back off the heavy weights and do a bit of a cut and high rep sets to strengthen tendons etc that are currently not coping.

Any good supps for tendons? Only thing I take is a fish oil tab and a multivit
A think chiron do a decent tendon sup
Called eq iirc

17st was hit then chap?

Yeah mate i think it was about a stone and a half in 12 weeks on the Chiron deca gained [emoji1307]

Seriously thinking of only bulking on deca until I can't get anything else out of it tbh! Trens great but the sweating and mindfuck is mental and deca was pretty side effect free.

Yeah mate i think it was about a stone and a half in 12 weeks on the Chiron deca gained [emoji1307]

Seriously thinking of only bulking on deca until I can't get anything else out of it tbh! Trens great but the sweating and mindfuck is mental and deca was pretty side effect free.

What is deca like mate? Instant strength? Water retention?

It's not a compound I've even looked at, yet.

Back