Onwards And Upwards

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by Alritegeezer, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Thank you bud! Yeah the good old UGM days, it seems all the boards are quiet these days... Im guessing everyone just settled down and took a step back from training etc or just social media these days maybe.

2. noel

noel Moderator

just saw this, re your EPH and Clen thread i dont see much need here, plenty of room to go with diet and AAS , before needing anything else if your stuck.... if apetitte supression is useful then sure, bit of Eph works plus a short term boost in energy, Clen i dont think does that much really..not if your using a decent amount of Tren and a good diet.... just need to suffer a bit more tbh

3. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Just hit a push session this morning, woke up later so I was a little pushed for time...

Chest dips +15kg 5xfailure
    Incline Smith 100kg 5x5
    Smith shoulder press 81kg 5x5
    Standing lateral raises 15kg plate 5x5
    Rope push downs 5 x failure

20minute incline walk

Done

Just weighed 15.6st... Heavier than I expected tbh

I'm gonna fast again till 10am... Put my breakfast oats/whey in at 3pm instead

Just started RHOM 2TTM and TNT last week so hoping to keep strength high through this cut

4. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Tbh... Im just gonna grab them so I got them here ready, not really fussed on using cken anyway if I'm honest, I'm a carpenter and can't be dealing with the Shakes in work ha!

5. noel

noel Moderator

Eph isnt much better i find that can make a bit jittery.... solid diet, cardio and Tren - you can get in very very very good nick for sure, just need to have a bit of patience and let the diet work

6. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

How much cardio you think is optimal... Most days I'm up to 40mins

7. spearman

spearman Full Member

Not many active. Rad, dirtyvest & few other are the main posters. You should fling your journal up there too try and generate some feedback.

8. spearman

spearman Full Member

I’d rather add in T3 when you need it rather than clen. I hate clen, it’s a horrible drug.

Alritegeezer and jrichards30 like this.
  9. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Well I'm gonna pick some eph up and t3 is cheap enough just to stick in the stash for the moment. I'm gonna up cardio first and re asses in a week or too. Weight might be staying same because of a little water retention I'm hoping... My face looking kinda puffy

10. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Just hit legs today... Have not squatted for probably around 3 years... I stopped due to a knee injury, then obviously haven't been gym since.

So started off with back squats...
    Warm up with bar
    10 x 60kg
    10x 80kg
    8 x 100kg
    6 x 120kg
    4 x 130kg
    5 x 100kg
    5 x 100kg

Then moved the bench into squatting area and did sitting squats (not sure that they called)
    60kg to failure x 4

4 x bw x failure on hamstring extension

30kg Smith lunges to finish

Then hit 20mins cardio... I planned 40min but just didnt have it in me today.

All in all, quite pleased with that sess tbh, numbers are not great granted, but alot higher than I was expecting.
    Also first time using the bulk powders 'elevate' pre workout... Bit early to gauge, but not feeling as potent as I'd hoped tbh

huntingground likes this.
  11. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Pull session this morning...
    Had a good sleep last night, so felt good waking up although I still don't rate the 'elevate' preworkout from bulk powders though. Been having better sessions off a redbull if I'm honest.

Neutral grip pull up +15kg 5x failure
    Lat pull down 5x5
    Straight arm pull downs 4 x failure
    Face pulls 4xfailure
    Bent over rows 80kg 5x5

DB curls 5 sets... Start at 22kg down to 14kg failure
    Drag curls 30kg 5 x failure

30mins incline treadmill

Done

Greedy Ben likes this.
  12. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Woke up looking leaner today... Jumped on the scales and I'm down to 15.1st so not a bad drop since Wednesday, although it's probably just water, been feeling puffy lately

13. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Working today... Decided it would be better because of the rugby being on, didn't want to be tempted by being idle this afternoon.

Went gym this morning... Was meant to be rest day but I was wide awake so thought might aswell.

Did abs and calves then 40min cardio

Diet is really taking its toll now, feeling really lethargic in work around 12pm mark. Gonna keep ploughing through though.. Going away to Prague in just over a week, so I won't be holding back diet wise.

Sourced some sphinx T5, so I'm gonna grab couple of pots this week for my stash, probably add them when I get back from my jolly.

14. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

Happy Sunday... Had a really productive day, hit the gym for 5am, got back... Prepped the Sunday roast veg, then prepped my week's food and boxed it all up by 8am!

Had a stroll around town (Exeter) did a bit of shopping, picked up some Tom Ford 'ombre leather' proper masculine aftershave. Ended up in wagamamas then, so didn't do too much damage diet wise.

Ended up fucking the roast off anyway and had chicken burgers and veg lol

Session was push this morning...

5 x failure chest dips +20kg

Fly machine 5x8

Incline hammer press 5x5..
    (57.5kg each side) happy with that!

Smith machine shoulder press 5x5
    Lateral raises with 15kg plate

Tri dip machine 5xfailure (full stack)
    Push downs and pull downs 5 x failure super settled

Done! No cardio today..

Forgot my earphones lol

15. Alritegeezer

Alritegeezer Full Member

IMG_20200202_194719.jpg

lukeee, huntingground and Greedy Ben like this.