• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Opinions On Homebrew?

Sorry mate. I meant the solvent should be.. Shit wording. I'm tired. Insert any other excuse here.

The raws being dissolved in the solvent should kill any pathogen shouldn't it? If it didn't surely once it's placed in the hot oil it would?

Depends on the grade of solvents being used I suppose bro?

I suspect there is some shite stuff being sold, that uk lab supply mush for example, claims usp grade, but in reality probably technical grade at best

I have done it, it is easy enough!
There are few issues, risking the import, you could get in trouble, or it could be seized then you have done your money for no reason!
It isn't massively cheaper really, if you are simply doing minimum order i.e. 100g of powder it can still be quite pricey!

Solvents etc all add up to, and minimal quantity orders still got me enough make 10x the amount I have the raws for, so again unnecessary expense

Not sure I can say this but the home brew I made worked out at about 30-40% of typical street value!

To be fair I have been quite lucky, I had no issue with import and had the powder tested (adding further expense) it came back spot on.

Back