1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Oral Cycle.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Sheriff Morris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

by not being honest and hiding and lying about using drugs.

noreason and Sjundea like this.
  2. Sheriff Morris

Sheriff Morris Full Member

She’s ok with orals. Just not pinning unfortunately.

3. actin

actin Balls of Stallion Full Member

Oral only cycles are chit. Stop letting your wife wear the trousers

4. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

My misses loves it. Wants to jab me cuz she’s narcissistic as fuck. Takes great pleasure in drawing blood from me to send off

Sheriff Morris and Guest like this.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Tbh few my mates look much better when they ave a dabble wif var only pre hol etc

Sheriff Morris and GhostOf2Can like this.
  6. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’ve done a couple of oral only cycles in the past

Dbol only (6 weeks): awesome
    Anavar only (10 weeks): awesome

Kept a 1/2 inch on my arms after the dbol cycle

The anavar cycle Was for 10 weeks finished 5lbs heavier and much leaner (1000’s of dips, press ups, chin ups, lunges etc etc)

Oral only can be shit hot ime

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Dont understand why people think oral cycles are no good
    Yes, they would bring better results stacked with an injectable
    But the fact is they're a steroid and they work
    Get things right post cycle and theres no reason you shouldn't keep what you gained

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Myth innit

Ad even say ppl on 100mg var wud look better than 500 test

Sheriff Morris and pooley1810 like this.
  9. flash

flash Top Contributor

I’ve run Tbol only and got stronger. To me getting stronger over 8/10 weeks will illicit some muscle gains providing all other variables are in line.

Oral only is fine. The only difference to me is the cruise/blast element which is not possible on tablets for obvs reasons

Sheriff Morris and pooley1810 like this.
  10. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

agreed
    generally though
    you need a decent amount and a duration of time to get the same or similar result oils would give you quicker at a lower dosage.
    and higher dose orals added to length of time is more liver toxic and will affect lipids more negatively than oils or oils and orals combined.
    but yeah very true, if you cant grow off dbol alone or if reasonably lean var alone will give a very nice result strength and appearance wise.

pooley1810 likes this.
  11. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

I think...
    ( yeah I know )
    a lot of guys see orals as not real steroids or dont give them a second thought as popping a couple of tabs is less 'real' than sticking needles in your arse.

noel and pooley1810 like this.
  12. Sheriff Morris

Sheriff Morris Full Member

Yes I’m sure some people do feel that way about oral cycles.

13. noel

noel Moderator

so she is against any vaccinations too. would never go to a beauty salon or get any treatments done to herself to look better (for her own reasons)........

14. noel

noel Moderator

I think if it is a first cycle, where you can literally get magic like gains thats where the injection route holds true in that the whole virgin receptors thing comes into play. Where its a chance to really gain.

its why sometimes i think the best advice would be if you were serious dont fuck about, do 500mg test first cycle and boom, eating well and training your add a ton...

but in the real world as mentioned tablets are common, we take pills for pleasure, leisure or just plain supplements. We are used to it, Injecting gives off the image of a hard drugs users, the whole heroin thing which has a huge stigma - hence why 90% of people (no basis for that percentage just a guess) go for an oral only first cycle.

jezzab05 and pooley1810 like this.
  15. Jvsvanman

Jvsvanman

I just come of a six week anavar only cycle and truth is i felt strong as fuck but only in the Gym , outside of gym i felt lethargic as fuck and emotional, weird really because i hated it but hated it even more when the cycle ended , if that makes any sense at all, will be doing sustonon 250 next. Had bloods done post cycle and only bad thing was cholesterol was slightly elevated , the rest was all good. ( 4 WEEKS PCT)

Guest likes this.