1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Oral Cycle.

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Sheriff Morris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. noel

noel Moderator

very strange... normally people feel awesome on Var, just potential sex drive issues.
    Post Cycle blues is quite normal, and not much can be done if your PCTing.....another reason people cruise tbh, as no one likes coming off!

Var effects lipids quite harshly but once stopped it will get better

Citrus Bergamot is what you want, get a solid brand, 2 caps AM and PM (Jarrow is a good one) plus a good dose of fish oils can help.

Guest, jezzab05 and pooley1810 like this.
  2. Jvsvanman

Jvsvanman

Did feel amazing in the gym , but just not in day to day , so weird as when i stopped the cycle i felt even worse and now i cant wait to get back on , but will deffo add some Test,

3. Sheriff Morris

Sheriff Morris Full Member

Vaccinations yes.

Beauty salons, definitely not.